HYBE has rejected Lee Soo Man's request to revoke his entertainment industry ban

• 이수만 "엔터사업 복귀 금지 풀어달라"…하이브 "안된다"
    이수만 SM엔터테인먼트 전 총괄프로듀서와 하이브가 올해 2월 SM엔터 지분 매매 계약을 체결하면서 넣었던 ‘경업금지 조항’을 놓고 갈등을 벌이고 있다. 이 전 총괄은 이 조항을 해제해 달라고 요청했지만 하이브는 이를
    n.news.naver.com

BWQAAos.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• HYBE has stated that “the withdrawal from the acquisition is a matter that has nothing to do with the contract with Lee Soo Man.” Hence, there is no legal obligation for them to lift the ban. On the other hand, insiders report that Lee Soo Man felt that HYBE’s withdrawal was a stab in the back and hence requested a lift on the ban.

• Groups under SM like aespa are finally starting to recover after the messy planning and hiatuses that happened (not for all tho. exo would’ve come back on schedule with Kai in April if SM’s internal fight didn’t happen). I can’t see him coming back and starting drama all over again.

lt64IYu.gif

• HYBE has stated that “the withdrawal from the acquisition is a matter that has nothing to do with the contract with Lee Soo Man.” Hence, there is no legal obligation for them to lift the ban. On the other hand, insiders report that Lee Soo Man felt that HYBE’s withdrawal was a stab in the back and hence requested a lift on the ban.

The person behind so many bans on idols wants his own ban lifted? Hypocrite.

External Content twitter.com

Thank you for me the link!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• bc of the drama he started, SM idols are still suffering. The audacity 😒

External Content www.youtube.com

• "My world " is literally the first cb of Aespa without LSM

And it can be feel because it's the first time they are actually getting a pretty good treatment

- a MV for a pre-release

- 3 side tracks

- a title track MV

- Exclusive album version for US fans

- first week of promo in music show

- they are back at doing radio show (which didn't happen since NL era, and i remember how all their radio apparitions use to create a lot of talk in korea)

- going to cannes festival for choppard

When LSM didn't even let them attending most of givenchy event when they were ambassador

LIKE WHO WANT HIM BACK when he have treated his GG like they were just second thought since their debut

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• I don't think they did everything from scratch. They still had the trees.

That's because he was ab idiot. He should have put that in the clause for having a ban after they take over. But nope since he feels betrayed that hybe went back on the deal selling it's sm shares to Kakao the people he was trying to keep it away from 🤡 welp this is what happens when you don't think things through. You make clauses this way because you are not supposed to trust anyone 😂 he trusted bang and was wrong 🤡

• Finally HYBE does something useful.

And I hope EXO will get more attention.

This used to be the biggest Kpop group in the world and he just acted like they didn't exist for years.

Even I would have managed them better and I know I know nothing about it.

Just a simple: "Hey guys, do you want to write some music and what do you need from me?" would have been better than WhateverTF he was doing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!