TW// White man chokes Black man's neck until he dies - HE IS RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGES

• A disturbing video recorded in a NYC subway, showing a blonde white man choking out an allegedly mentally ill Black man until he died. His excuse was that the other man was uttering threats to passengers. Three years after George Floyd's death, why does this keep happening?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just confusing and sickening, if somebody is acting crazy on the subway I mind my damn bushiness, I don't freaking choke them out...? what the hell is wrong with people these days...and nobody said "hey maybe you shouldn't do that" ?? like just call the police or ask for security if someone is acting strange or violent...no need to be a 'hero' and literally kill them...god this world...how can this man even sleep at night knowing he killed someone? I would not be able to live with myself.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• An honest headline would read: "Violent Schizophenic with Over Forty Prior Arrests and an Active Felony Assault Warrant Against Him Threatens Subway Passengers - Neutralized by Good Samaritan."

• An honest headline would read: "Violent Schizophenic with Over Forty Prior Arrests and an Active Felony Assault Warrant Against Him Threatens Subway Passengers - Neutralized by Good Samaritan."

He was yelling about how he was hungry and that means he needs to be murdered?

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

ok but still

no NEED TO MURDER HIM !

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• He was yelling about how he was hungry and that means he needs to be murdered?

That's a totally incorrect summary of the situation. A violent criminal met his end after a violent outburst. I'm sure the Good Samaritan was just trying to stop him from committing yet another act of violence against the public - whereas the NYPD had done nothing but catch and release the suspect in the past...forty times.

The suspect died - but that doesn't imply that there was any intent on the part of the Good Samaritan to kill him - only to restrain him.

When one threatens violence against the public, there is a price to be paid.

• That's a totally incorrect summary of the situation. A violent criminal met his end after a violent outburst. I'm sure the Good Samaritan was just trying to stop him from committing yet another act of violence against the public - whereas the NYPD had done nothing but catch and release the suspect in the past...forty times.

The suspect died - but that doesn't imply that there was any intent on the part of the Good Samaritan to kill him - only to restrain him.

When one threatens violence against the public, there is a price to be paid.

He yelled, paced and threw his jacket down. Where is the violence? What threat?

You cannot seriously believe putting somebody in a chokehold for 15 minutes wouldn't kill them. That's clear intent

Being homeless is practically a crime in this country, of the 40 arrests that you're leading as if they're all violent, only 4 of them were for a assault, the last of which 2 years ago. Not that it matters since Murdering Vigilante had no knowledge of it regardless

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Edited once, last by DaisyTheGenuine ().

• He yelled, paced and threw his jacket down. Where is the violence? What threat?

You cannot seriously believe putting somebody in a chokehold for 15 minutes wouldn't kill them. That's clear intent

Yeah, I'm sure the Good Samaritan just decided to lay there choking him for 15 minutes for no reason. :rolleyes:

• Yeah, I'm sure the Good Samaritan just decided to lay there choking him for 15 minutes for no reason. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's basically what happened

In what universe was he a good Samaritan.

• NY subways are always making the News with violent encounters. Can't imagine having to use the NY subway with so much happening. This one is different from most as action was taken before potential harm could be done to others. Waiting for entire story to become clearer. Not to confident that'll happen News media are susceptible to inflamed emotionalism.

My experience on Subways much less violent. Its a matter of time, its going to get ya.

• Yeah, I'm sure the Good Samaritan just decided to lay there choking him for 15 minutes for no reason. :rolleyes:

The coroner HAS ruled it a homicide.

The "good Samaritan" was a marine who used excessive force. You do not need to chokehold someone for 15 minutes, and once they "pass out" any further chokehold is super dangerous.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!