What’s your opinion on the Park Hanbin situation?

• If it was in middle school, what did he knew? kids that age mimic whatever they hear other people say or do or saw on tv and think it’s cool to be edgy.

Not condoning it ( I don’t know what he said there is literally no real context here), but middle school is like what 12-14. I think it’s crazy how people have become so thirsty to destroy someone’s career that they go as far as to search for something they did as a child, literally a child!

• If it was in middle school, what did he knew? kids that age mimic whatever they hear other people say or do or saw on tv and think it’s cool to be edgy.

Not condoning it ( I don’t know what he said there is literally no real context here), but middle school is like what 12-14. I think it’s crazy how people have become so thirsty to destroy someone’s career that they go as far as to search for something they did as a child, literally a child!

genuine question, where do u stand on garam's case?

• stupid middle school kid then

how old was he then 12-14?

that's just stupid young brat

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• genuine question, where do u stand on garam's case?

The same as here.

She was still a kid and from everything I read, she also got disciplined in school for her actions and apparently she has never done something like this again and she was still a teenager. She was actually considered to be a friendly person.

It more looked like a fight between her and the victim that escalated.

The actual victim wasn’t even the one who made this public, it was a third party who brought this up and this caused the victim to receive hate by her fans, so she had to reach out to Hybe, who ignored her :rolleyes:…even though she was obviously already moving on with her life, she just wanted them to clear up the situation so people will stop harassing her. Hybe handled the situation very poorly causing the victim to receive even more hate despite her not holding any grudge towards Haram anymore.

For me personally I feel like this third party had something against Haram and tried to bring her down by claiming she had a bad attitude in school accusing her of smoking and dressing too revealing for her age (actually tried to slut-shame her) but also knew this might not be enough, so she used a dispute Haram had with another student to paint her as a bully as well.

The situation was really sad, it never had to come that far. If it was dealt with in the right way, she could be still living her dreams.

Both Haram and her fellow classmate were failed here! People totally forgot that we were dealing with children here !

• What's the context? What's the situation? Where's the proof behind the account that it's him?

I feel I rarely see people explaining that when they talk about idols' predebut or private accounts :/ Why it can't be doctored or a different person. Well I guess the assumption is that it could be persecutable to blatantly forge fake screenshots or claim the wrong person owns this account.

This is the downside of Twitter, 280 characters. If I was exposing a famous breakdancer then I would at least use twitlonger and I would use periods for sure

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!