Funniest interview with your faves

• What interview done with your faves made you laugh (the most)?

This just made me laugh. It's BTS at their silliest and RM being :facepalm:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Am looking forward to seeing your clips. I often start liking a group in this way:

Find funny things from them -> check out their music

instead of the other way around

• Best Answer

Not exactly an interview, but an ASMR

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not exactly an interview, but an ASMR

I laughed so much :angryr:

• 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joon is like why are y'all like this 🤣

• Edward cracks me up

External Content m.youtube.com

• Now I want to stan them all lol

• Now I want to stan them all lol

Do itttt

• I can't remember entire interviews but parts from some

• When Jun said "We shave our legs each day in case we need to wear hotpants again so please apreciate the effort"
    • Eric Nam: "You used to live in Canada for a year, your English is so good" Byeongkwan: "No, I actually can't speak English. All I can do is reading text from a screen" Eric: "But you host an English TV show..." Byeongkwan: "No I don't speak English"
    • When Donghun won some candy and was not willing to share and got mad at Jun when he said he should share the candy and Donghun was like not willing and went like "this is my candy! I won it!"
    • When they apeared on ASC and the male MC felt too emberased of wearing a croped top on the show and they told him if he hates it he should go to the stylist and tell him rather than wearing it when he hates it cause the MC asked how someone would confident in such a shirt since he saw them wearing croped shirts before

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content youtu.be

Watched it some time ago, made me laugh when I was not doing good mentally

• Do itttt

STOP IT

STOP MAKING ME STAN

• 14 years following Kpop and nothing tops this

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!