American people why are you so weird ??????

• Please explain me the american logic behind this ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

We can all agree, this is a foot =

Journée du pied: Les trois commandements pour garder des pieds en bonne  santé

This is a ball =

Realistic Sport Stress Balls - 12 Pc. | Oriental Trading

This sport is call basketball because the whole point in to put the ball into a basket which is represented by an open net

Chaussures & Vêtements pour Basketball - New Balance

and this sport is call handball because you play with a ball and your hand

Handball Game: Its History, Rules, Court, Ball, Facts | All Details

We all collectively agree about these things being logic

You just use thee anatomy with which you play, add ball at the end of the word and it gives you the perfect name for a sport

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• So now explain me who in america saw a game where you play with your hands and find it logic to call it football, and all the americans to just collectively agree that it make sens

because to me it doesn't make sense at all, so explain to me american people !!!!

American football - Wikipedia

Why are you calling the sport who fit the most the word " football" , soccer ???

World Cup 2022: Christian Pulisic's MVP vs England makes fans wonder if  football should be called soccer | Marca

• yeah basically weirdos...

at least they could name the real football just "ball"

instead of soccer lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why are you so obsessed with America and was it really necessary to max the size font?

England used to call it soccer.they changed it. We didn't. Simple

The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) traces the written use of the word "football" (as "foteballe"), referring to the game, to 1409. The first recorded use of the word to refer to the ball was in 1486, and the first use as a verb in 1599.

The word "soccer" originated as an Oxford "-er" slang abbreviation of "association", and is credited to late nineteenth century English footballer, Charles Wreford-Brown.[8] It has been speculated that both this story and the William Webb Ellis rugby story are apocryphal, however this appears to be a revision of history as the English term 'soccer' fell out of favor while England differentiated their language from America's (where the term soccer had become widely used) English in the 20th century due to growing American popularity.[9] The New York Times, published in 1905: “It was a fad at Oxford and Cambridge to use “er” at the end of many words, such as foot-er, sport-er, and as Association did not take an “er” easily, it was, and is, sometimes spoken of as Soccer.”[10] There is also the sometimes-heard variation, "soccer football".[11]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Um, who cares lol?

Call it what you want where ever you are.

The Americans can call it what they want. Not sure why something that has 0 effect on you triggered you the point of not only making a thread with huge ass font but multiple posts within the thread with the same font.

I don't get mad at British people for calling gasoline petrol when Americans call it gas. Not that big of a deal.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) traces the written use of the word "football" (as "foteballe"), referring to the game, to 1409. The first recorded use of the word to refer to the ball was in 1486, and the first use as a verb in 1599.

The word "soccer" originated as an Oxford "-er" slang abbreviation of "association", and is credited to late nineteenth century English footballer, Charles Wreford-Brown.[8] It has been speculated that both this story and the William Webb Ellis rugby story are apocryphal, however this appears to be a revision of history as the English term 'soccer' fell out of favor while England differentiated their language from America's (where the term soccer had become widely used) English in the 20th century due to growing American popularity.[9] The New York Times, published in 1905: “It was a fad at Oxford and Cambridge to use “er” at the end of many words, such as foot-er, sport-er, and as Association did not take an “er” easily, it was, and is, sometimes spoken of as Soccer.”[10] There is also the sometimes-heard variation, "soccer football".[11]

And if it you look at a map of the few places that still call it "soccer" many are former English Colonies: USA, New Zealand and Australia. I've read other places as well that football and soccer were used interchangeably in England up until 50ish years ago

What can I say, Isolationism was a big thing here until 20th century

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• meh, i'm an american and i don't really understand why you have to freak out about it. i agree with your point that American people are weird cause if you currently walk into my school and go to every classroom you're going to come out wondering why we aren't in a mental asylum

sleep

a

winter

bear

• like who said i'm mad -_-

that's such a non serious question

and some of you are really here getting trigger and mad cuz of this thread and this question who was just a joke

i swear some of you really need to breath and chill :eyeroll-pepe:

• like who said i'm mad -_-

that's such a non serious question

and some of you are really here getting trigger and mad cuz of this thread and this question who was just a joke

i swear some of you really need to breath and chill :eyeroll-pepe:

Lol, you literally made this thread with 50 sized font about a country you don't even live in.

Right sweetie.

635989668259656207-1716054164_Max-blum-denial.gif?fit=500%2C278&ssl=1

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Lol, you literally made this thread with 50 sized font about a country you don't even live in.

Right sweetie.

635989668259656207-1716054164_Max-blum-denial.gif?fit=500%2C278&ssl=1

Wow i guess weirdo really exist '-'

i guess you really need to take some fresh air and see the world

because :

1. not everybody using big size font means they are mad, and it's really weird to think this

2. the only reason why i use this font size is because of all the picture i used, i was afraid that people would just scroll though the picture without reading the text i write, if i use a small font size like 12

and i guess i did the right thing using such a big font because you all read the text :pepe-tea:

Why Are You So Weird GIFs | Tenor

• Do you really think I'll believe anything you say? Also, why are you writing paragraphs about this if you don't care? You don't have to explain yourself to me lol.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523z5es3whvecwpl1ch7jtiohtaltq9wujuozutklp&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• I'm keeping this question for another day

also curious about who had his feet measure and how they consider they'll take this person feet as the standard measure unit :-)

They are prehistoric that way

Sometimes I wonder how they pass laws of the world when 90% of their leaders can't even pass 5th grade

Oh wait nvm look where that got them

:pepe-clown-gear:

• Do you really think I'll believe anything you say? Also, why are you writing paragraphs about this if you don't care? You don't have to explain yourself to me lol.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523z5es3whvecwpl1ch7jtiohtaltq9wujuozutklp&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

because it was just a light and joke thread

but because you seem to not know how to take a joke you took it seriously

that's funny because you made it look like i'm thee one mad and trigger but all the other people who read the thread took it as a joke and joke about it too

only you seem to have a problem, you know when it seems that you're the only one having a problem with something is maybe that you are the problem

Talk To The Hand GIFs | Tenor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!