[BTS CONTENT] UPDATE: James Corden staff apologizes for the misinformation mix up

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The damage is already done. It's aired and in the public domain. Unless James edits this out, which I don't see him doing, people not ARMY will continue to believe these lies spread. And it's ALWAYS BTS that are being lied upon.

I am sick and tired of people continuously discrediting BTS to prop up other kpop groups. From the ENDLESS "next BTS" "female BTS" "ended BTS" it is so fucking infuriating when BTS have been nothing but OVERLY humble about their success. The least someone could do is not lie on their name. It will only take TWO MINUTES tops to do your due diligence and research facts instead of conflating someone's ego with lies.

IDK what James Corden's issue is but he knew what he was doing when BTS years ago was the first K-pop act on his program and would have known better.

External Content www.youtube.com

And interestingly enough, in their carpool karaoke, James never even mentions their success/charts. What the hell changed???

• such a dumb error that could have easily been corrected with either fact checking first or if he simply misspoke while it was recording they could have edited that out… Now it's going to dominate discourse needlessly for days and bring hate to both groups.

He easily could have said first K-Pop group to headline Coachella and kept it factual

Tired of incompetence! Luckily no one cares about this show anymore and it's almost over.

• Kpop groups have no unqiue achievements of their own so they have to pretend/lie to make some for them. Thats incredibly sad but also extremely disrespectful to the group that has all the records. Smh

• I feel this is not a mistake but done on purpose. They want Armys' attention so bad I say.

Let's stop giving them attention, just ignore and focus on Yoongi for now. :pepe-shame:

• This guy has been over for a while. The reports of him treating his show staff incredibly shitty and being a giant dick to a waiter at a restaurant. He’s a giant failure when it comes to a movie career. He can’t disappear quick enough

• Why are you bringing tweets in here shading bp too? “Both them and their fandom live in a bubble”?!?! WTF

Usually ppl speak up when something incorrect is said about them. This is the second time this has happened so shade is warranted when they keep mum after receiving praise for something they didnt achieve. Same with that boy group that pretended to be BTS to get free drinks at a bar but at least they werent pretending on live television....

• I probably said this a hundred times but you armys and bts themselves need to touch some grass. Just because y'all keep with chart positions every week, that doesn't mean everyone else does too. It's so unimportant in real life but it's the ones who u stan who deserve the blame for manipulating with y'all like this.

• Why are you bringing tweets in here shading bp too? “Both them and their fandom live in a bubble”?!?! WTF

AKP blinks will bring the 1000th twitter fanwar beef on here and yall will hype that shit up with "ARMY MISOGYNISTIC" "ARMY TOXIC" but me calling out James Corden LYING and want some sort of backlash for him to correct his lies is bringing twitter drama. It's very convenient how you pick and choose what "twitter drama" to bring on here. There was so much shit blinks did on twitter, especially recently making edited pics of Jungkook SELF HARMING that I didn't bring on in AKP but this is directly discrediting BTS with lies in favor of someone else that you find issues with. What ever happened to calling out misinformation? What changed? :/

• I probably said this a hundred times but you armys and bts themselves need to touch some grass. Just because y'all keep with chart positions every week, that doesn't mean everyone else does too. It's so unimportant in real life but it's the ones who u stan who deserve the blame for manipulating with y'all like this.

I understand that one gets upset when their idols get attacked but you are just doing the same right now. Calm down and join the people touching some grass as you have said if you want to go by this argument. The mistake is there, so fans calling it out is alright. We should respect BTS and we should be respectful in correcting James Corden and Blackpink about false information too, I agree. And one should be respectful while asking others to take a kinder approach.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Nah what do y’all expect? Rosé to be like “um actually it was bts:pepe-shame: Like I doubt they even know about that chart but that doesn’t mean y’all get to LITERALLY insult bp because of it. Y’all are actually online to much if you seriously think you can come for my girls because of this

I didnt insult anyone, just said shade is warranted when you lie, plain and simple. Corden's skits are filmed and edited weeks in advance so they could have EASILY corrected in the moment or after the fact so that section could be removed before it aired on tv and was posted on youtube. Imagine if Corden told Drake he was the most awarded grammy winner when it was Beyonce. They would definitely amend that mistake before airing and for any other mistake they make with a western artist. But of course no one cares when its BTS being disrespected. The first album to top the BB200 in 2018 was a monumental moment for them and the news exploded globally and in Korea back then. So yes something like that NEEDS to be corrected and if your faves didnt think to do the right thing in the moment or afterwards, then they deserve that side eye.

• I wish people would be more careful about the data they use when they publicly announce some kind of record. It's disrespectful for anyone involved.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Lol you wanna go there, you AKP army’s arent all goodies yourself. You guys are the first to bring twt shit here and cry about it when others do the same.

You can call him out for lying for all I care but clearly that’s not the only thing in your agenda when your bringing tweets insulting bp acting like they have no knowledge of the real world cause they don’t know a random ass chart fact

And there was so much army shit as well, your fandom literally tried to create a DRUG scandal for Rosé and you wanna talk?:pepe-tinfoil-hat:

Wasn't it a bp acc, lovesickgirl, who said she was high? That's what I read in an akp article

Edit- I found the article

• Lol you wanna go there, you AKP army’s arent all goodies yourself. You guys are the first to bring twt shit here and cry about it when others do the same.

You can call him out for lying for all I care but clearly that’s not the only thing in your agenda when your bringing tweets insulting bp acting like they have no knowledge of the real world cause they don’t know a random ass chart fact

And there was so much army shit as well, your fandom literally tried to create a DRUG scandal for Rosé and you wanna talk?:pepe-tinfoil-hat:

YES BECAUSE THIS KEEPS HAPPENING IN ORDER TO PROP UP YOUR GIRLS!! Imagine if any kpop gg did this to BP would you be sitting here lecturing me about how not to correct them when BP did whatever first. It's the same exact thing and no, BP aren't the only ones I'm calling out. Other groups/their companies have literally been trying to discredit BTS with all the "NEXT FEMALE/BTS" nonsense so your girls aren't special. It keeps happening within HYBE and outside HYBE. Maybe not alot of kpop companies want to be the "NEXT BP" but this has been going on long enough with BTS.

• I understand that one gets upset when their idols get attacked but you are just doing the same right now. Calm down and join the people touching some grass as you have said if you want to go by this argument. The mistake is there, so fans calling it out is alright. We should respect BTS and we should be respectful in correcting James Corden and Blackpink about false information too, I agree. And one should be respectful while asking others to take a kinder approach.

I don't consider it a mistake. This is what a mistake looks like.

• Blinks claiming BP do not keep up with charts is one of the funniest things I have heard when one of them just posted some spotify irrelevant achievement 2 weeks back and some others keep posting youtube achievements, etc.

Again since they do not have any exceptional BB chart achievements, except like this fake one they were squealing over in the video, I do not expect them to post about BB..lol. Since YT is all they can gloat about,it is what they post about.

Also Blinks claiming they do not care about BB 200 when they were camped at Target in US to finally get that 1 , which btw Super M and Stray Kids have also gotten before them:eyes:

Actions speak a lot louder than words as was seen in the video too

• the timing is crazy

• But they didn’t lie? When did bp specifically state they were the first ones? Oh I thought you guys wanted to call out corden on that but like I said you can’t help to shade Bp in the process lmao, that’s the issue you guys are shading and blaming a bunch of women for a man’s issue, on the verge of misogyny but I know your fandom doesn’t like that

bp don’t deserve no side eye, no shade especially when the girls don’t even keep up with charts like that. But keep on trying to defend your trashy army click lol

Lmao i saw the clip on twitter, your faves were looking real happy and clapping when he read out that "achievement" ^^ Going along with misinformation is just as bad as stating the lie yourself. Corden, his team, and your faves and their team are all in the wrong here. Anyone on of these groups could have spoken up. And yes I included your faves too because this is the second time they went along with it, the first was at the VMAs. Also I was curious as to when someone would bring in misogyny when calling out the spread of misinformation. Like clockwork....

• the timing is crazy

If they were a messy western artist, they would quote this post kind of like how Selena's reply on a tiktok fuelled a whole hailey Beiber hate campaign :pepe-popcorn:

• Was there a picture in your comment that I was meant to see? Because if so then it's not loading.

oh sorry. here u go.

• I love you kiddo but

Chilling-out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Lmao i saw the clip on twitter, your faves were looking real happy and clapping when he read out that "achievement" ^^ Going along with misinformation is just as bad as stating the lie yourself. Corden, his team, and your faves and their team are all in the wrong here. Anyone on of these groups could have spoken up. And yes I included your faves too because this is the second time they went along with it, the first was at the VMAs. Also I was curious as to when someone would bring in misogyny when calling out the spread of misinformation. Like clockwork....

lol smh.

• you think your so funny, including Bp because it’s the second time someone has made a mistake against bts like this okay,,, you are actually delusional if you seriously think your justified in insulting bp because of this, stay angry I brought up a valid point about misogyny as per with y’al :pepe-shrug:

Again i never insulted them. Just said that they deserve that side eye. You are talking in circles trying to justify their silence but its getting you nowhere so there is no need to quote me anymore.

• lol now army’s in here acting like they know bp huh… all bp posts are Spotify and bb global THATS IT.

Lol no exceptional bb chart achievements? Do remind me when did first Korean female act to top bb 200 wasn’t considered exceptional anymore:pepepizza: oh right I forgot y’all are misogynistic af

If topping BB 200 is so exceptional why (according to blinks in this threa ) Black pink doesn't give a shit about it?

• This thread contains 150 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!