What are some J-pop songs you could recommend me?

• I'm a pretty big fan of Fujii Kaze (tiktok of course introduced me) and Ado, but I also want to listen to other songs. I really like indie and upbeat songs, but I don't mind dark songs (like Yoru ni Kakeru lol)

but please no ballad alskdfjklajf

sleep

a

winter

bear

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm a noob at jpop but my favorite (probably doesn't count as jpop)

Not sure if it fits the style you're asking either but yea.

• JO1

External Content m.youtube.com

Bugvel

Fave1

WE:A

• External Content youtu.be

• sweetestmer if I would just totally base it on my taste of music than these are some (of the 2022-2023 releases or else it gets too long) I would recomend to someone

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited 2 times, last by JiminieKookie ().

• If you like Fujii Kaze, then I think you will like Iri.

Plz check out the Jpn Artist section and you may find other JPOP artists you’ll like. There is wayyyy too many to recommend!

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• i do listen to iri sometimes because her voice is like *chefs kiss*

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Eri Nobuchika is another recommendation! sweetestmer

She had been around a while debut via mainstream but then went Indie

• lol i find a lot of jpop from animes too

sleep

a

winter

bear

• OOOP this is one of those times to summon me! I made you a custom playlist! Also below is my general intro to J-Pop playlist <3

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• I tried to post this last night but this thread won't load properly on my iphone last night. Not long ago, I discovered this mysterious group/project called DURDN - with three members. I also forgot them until their new video popped up on my YT feed. They have a groovy, upbeat sound as well. sweetestmer

Latest:

Some lives:

• Also if you want to check out 'Japanese City Pop + Neo-new music" by Good Bye April

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!