BTS Was Delusional Thinking They Was Gonna Be Able To Make Another "Spring Day"..

• So agree, they haven’t made good music since Fire era……the constant autotune is horrible. I can’t believe P Dogg is still a producer, I think he’s lost his way completely. I honestly hope he gets paid less royalties now BTS is enlisted……wake up call that it was BTS that made him famous. I mean their English singles without him are proof lol. He’s def no Teddy

I personally wouldn't say all that, because after the "Fire" era, we got the "WINGS" album with "Blood Seat & Tears", then the "You Never Walk Alone" album with "Spring Day".

I don't know, their albums was good asf all the way up to 2019.

After the "Map Of The Soul: Persona" album, everything going forward has been autoune/vocal processing galore, and the songs haven't been my taste at all....not saying they were bad, but I just know better could've been done for sure.

• Still pretending you're an ARMY I see.... No, you're right. They released the global hit, Dynamite, which did better than Spring Day ever could. The only thing SD has over Dynamite is almost a three years head start. Life Goes On lost to Dynamite as well.

girl......Dynamite, idc how many numbers it did, will NEVER be as significant and have the longevity "Spring Day" has.

6 years later, and its still charting in the #40s on Melon...never left the charts, and any time a tragedy or whatever happen, thats the comfort song Korea plays.

like results of Dynamite and Butter does not matter to me lol

• Spring Day is a classic and I hope they release another song as timeless as that.

I personally just don't think they can tbh.

Jimins voice isn't the same like it was in 2016-2017, and a ton of vocal processing and auto tune is used in most of their recent group songs now.

They just can't do it.

• I personally just don't think they can tbh.

Jimins voice isn't the same like it was in 2016-2017, and a ton of vocal processing and auto tune is used in most of their recent group songs now.

They just can't do it.

the vocal processing isn't done by them. biggest example is My Universe which had nice vocals because it was a Coldplay production.

• the vocal processing isn't done by them. biggest example is My Universe which had nice vocals because it was a Coldplay production.

But see that's what I'm saying, someone else who stepped in and did the producing did it right.

But leave it to Pdogg and them, and its a robot factory.

I personally believe their vocals has run its course sadly.

Listen to Jimin - Lie

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And then Set Me Free

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or if we focus on BTS group songs, listen to the vocals.

BTS -Love is not over

Compared to Disease

The quality has decreased in production

• I liked it more after some time it was released I think it was anticlimatic to dynamite's momentum

its a pretty very melodic song but I think it needed a little more tweaks and catchiness to it, maybe make the raps more easy listening

• i was taking about the song alone, but if you start counting MV, promotion circle its a whole new story.. sprin day MV is unmatched imo, not even saying its one of their best but its just not comparable to anything ever in their career, bighit couldnt even fuck the references up with their stupid bangtan universe and thats great

• I liked it more after some time it was released I think it was anticlimatic to dynamite's momentum

its a pretty very melodic song but I think it needed a little more tweaks and catchiness to it, maybe make the raps more easy listening

The raps were fine to me, it was Jimin voice and the autoune on Suga that did it for me.

Plus the MV was cool, but it could've been a teeny more bit creative, with the whole being at home thing and "comfy vibe"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!