So..BIGHIT Revealed Two Of The Members For Their 3rd Boy Group For The First Time...

• granted there was NO face reveal or anything sadly.

but from their voices they sound like they could be 16 and 18 years old.

and looking at how they're dressed, the group is still going to be HipHop+R&B like BigHit wanted.

oh, and for those who don't know, the new BigHit boy group is gonna be named

"ALONERS ASSOCIATION".

IMG_20230315_234943.jpg

The video is in Korean so you won't be able to understand anything, and also its just a BigHit audition parody..so for comedic purposes. (the YouTube guy really was at the HYBE building and talking to actual people that work at HYBE though)

But the Title says "BTS, TXT little brother group? BigHit undisclosed trainees are revealed for the first time(?)"

The taller member with the black vest says he's a vocalist and says that BTS RM is his role model.

The blue long sleeve one said that he got casted when he was 10 years old, singing at lotte world.

Skip to 5:04 to see the two trainees/members

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “So..HYBE/BIGHIT Reveal Two Of The Members For Their 3rd Boy Group For The First Time...” to “So..BIGHIT Revealed Two Of The Members For Their 3rd Boy Group For The First Time...”.
  • I'm confused. Isn't that long as name trainee a's name? Or are they debuting after all but with different members? Or at least changed line up?

Lol "Aloners Association" was the BigHit new group name.

Trainee A was only potential trainees for that group, but nothing was exclusive to them.

Meaning if they were to be replaced, then whoever they replaced with will get the group name, chroreo, songs, and etc.

But I am hoping though that Woochan and Jihoon is in the line up lol.

• I know that aloners association (what a stupid name) was the group's name but i thought it was exclusive to the previous line up. I guess not :D

I know that a thai member left the company, obviously leo too, and i know nothing about the rest. Tho i know nothing about them in general 😅 did someone else officially left the group/hybe?

I also know that there were lot of foreigners and knetz weren't happy, maybe hybe decided to change the line up? We'll see when they debut i guess, and how many of them are koreans

• I know that aloners association (what a stupid name) was the group's name but i thought it was exclusive to the previous line up. I guess not :D

I know that a thai member left the company, obviously leo too, and i know nothing about the rest. Tho i know nothing about them in general 😅 did someone else officially left the group/hybe?

I also know that there were lot of foreigners and knetz weren't happy, maybe hybe decided to change the line up? We'll see when they debut i guess, and how many of them are koreans

Sangwon left. He is the one that was smoking

• new people were obviously added, you can't say it will flop when you don't know who's in the line up

This!

Like who knows, the new boys probably look visually better than the previous lineup or have better rapping skills (minus Woochan) or singing skills.

BigHit know what they doing, and that's why they pushed the group back another 2 years, cuz they need everything perfect.

They don't just debut anybody.

Most likely they debuting smack at the beginning of 2024, so like January or February.

The earliest they debut is November this year, which I kinda doubt.

So I'm looking forward to something good from this group as a whole...mainly musically.

• How did you come regarding your Hybe job application?

It takes 4 weeks for them to get back to you regarding a interview, because they have to review other applicants as well.

Trust me I asked all this in my email lol.

Also for the SM Entertainment one, its the same thing.

It takes a while to get back, cuz they don't interview people right away, but they said they'll make sure to get back to me.

So now I'm just playing the waiting game :pepe-toilet:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!