An Omega X question

• The only content they post is on Instagram, I believe they are still going through the lawsuit process so there's no new music or anything as of yet.

오메가엑스 (@omega_x__for_x) • Instagram photos and videos

• Any updates on any new content from Omega X? I figured I'd ask. Thank you guys!

Hello~ I heard you had a Question about OmegaX! 😊I can give a quick little recap of what they are doing currently if you like as I am a ForX myself since debut~. (No new music yet or anything since they are trying to file and get copy rights to their group name OmegaX and ForX (which is our fandom name). So until they are able to achieve that, they are doing small activities on the sides. They often keep us posted though!, (ps. They actually won the injunction on Kevin's birthday~).

Jaehan and YeChan are featured in a BL drama titled 'A shoulder to cry on' with teasers currently being released on youtube by a youtube channel of the name.

Junghoon and Hangyeom opened up a duo TIK TOK acc where it's just them dancing @gyeomhoon on tt .

Jaehan has a youtube channel called 김재한 KIMJAEHAN. (He hasn't posted since 2 years ago, I'm still waiting for a post notification lol).

Hangyeom has a new ig account as the previous one was hacked. his new @ is 0_1_gyeom.

For other updates, ForX suggests to visit their new profile run purely by the members. omegaxforx . They recently posted about Hyuk's birthday. And yes they have a black pfp but they are really active.

Sorry I know this is a long post I wrote it on my computer 😅 🤦‍♀️ , but I hope it helps. 😊✌🏻

If you are interested for solo accounts, some of the members old accounts aren't as active, but you can find their current accounts here: Omega X Members Profile , (you can find me on their profile a lot with the username StarlightSilverCrown2/ StarlightSilverCrown). I'm pretty active with updating their profile.

• Hello~ I heard you had a Question about OmegaX! 😊I can give a quick little recap of what they are doing currently if you like as I am a ForX myself since debut~. (No new music yet or anything since they are trying to file and get copy rights to their group name OmegaX and ForX (which is our fandom name). So until they are able to achieve that, they are doing small activities on the sides. They often keep us posted though!, (ps. They actually won the injunction on Kevin's birthday~).

Jaehan and YeChan are featured in a BL drama titled 'A shoulder to cry on' with teasers currently being released on youtube by a youtube channel of the name.

Junghoon and Hangyeom opened up a duo TIK TOK acc where it's just them dancing @gyeomhoon on tt .

Hello! Aaah I see. Okay! I'll follow 'em! Cool. Okay. You're fine! Don't be sorry! You helped! Yes, I see your name on the prestigious Kprofiles pages! Thank you!

And thank you Jenn too!

Only really like boys. Girls should dress like boys. Pants only.

• Hello! Aaah I see. Okay! I'll follow 'em! Cool. Okay. You're fine! Don't be sorry! You helped! Yes, I see your name on the prestigious Kprofiles pages! Thank you!

And thank you Jenn too!

Most welcome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!