Why are Cambodians never part of the kpop discussion?

• Even though they are SEA and Lisa has ancestral Cambodian heritage, you literally never hear about them. I would also include Laos but it’s a smaller country. Is it the only SEA country just not interested in kpop?

• Last I heard of Cambodia in discussion to kpop was when one of their boy groups copied RDD word by word

LMAO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cambodia population 16,6M

Laos population 7,4M

also fun fact Cambodia is actually smaller than Laos by land :)

other than those two I think we should talk more about:

Myanmar 53,8M

Vietnam 97,5M

Philippinnes 114M

• ikr! Myanmar actually has a lot of kpop fans, like my cousins. I live in AMURICA but my cousins who live in Myanamr are actually huge fans of EXO and BTS. And lately, the Philippines have been on the news lately, not for good reasons but still, they have an extremely large fanbase and Chanty, who's Filipina, is actually pretty popular too.

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Last I heard of Cambodia in discussion to kpop was when one of their boy groups copied RDD word by word

LMAO

*goes to youtube*

*finds this video*

*sends this to all of my friends*

*saves it*

Not supporting plagiarism but like... this is kinda funny-

sleep

a

winter

bear

• *goes to youtube*

*finds this video*

*sends this to all of my friends*

*saves it*

Not supporting plagiarism but like... this is kinda funny-

The whole MV is pure comedy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!