please don’t start vaping if your fav idol does

• It is kinda funny that both taeyong and jungkook have had their vapes sold out but on a serious note, it’s not cool to vape, neither is the start of a nicotine addiction. It’s so hard to stop once you’ve started, speaking from experience. Vaping originally was advertised as the stepping stone to stop smoking cigarettes but with all the flavours and things it has exploded with more people vaping. I don’t mean to be annoying but honestly don’t vape.

i am sure (or hoping) most people are keeping the vape as a keepsake from their idol but i better see none of you vaping because of them

• vaping being such a big trend scares me. imagine the influx of health issues we’ll see in the future as a result

It’s also immature for an artist to do it on camera or at least in a place surrounded by fans?? do it in a smoking corner or something atleast lol

Sakura Miyawaki (宮脇 咲良, Miyawaki Sakura, born March 19, 1998) is a Japanese singer and actress based in South Korea. She is a member of the South Korean girl group LE SSERAFIM.

4uh557ng0wv91.gif

• As a smoker I can say that vaping is definitely just as bad. I don't know why people think putting more man made chemicals and flavors in their lungs is a good idea.
    To each their own, but the impressionability on the youth is what scares me the most. I've seen more and more parents buy vapes for their middle schoolers in teenagers in recent years than ever and to me it's just... why would you do that to your child?

Now, the idols are adults, and of course allowed to make their own choices. But if you know you have this global power, you'd think they would be a bit more careful knowing younger people look up to them and go so far as to do everything like them. I'm sure most of the posts are accidents and things can be forgotten, but vaping is definitely an epidemic atm.

• As a smoker I can say that vaping is definitely just as bad. I don't know why people think putting more man made chemicals and flavors in their lungs is a good idea.
    To each their own, but the impressionability on the youth is what scares me the most. I've seen more and more parents buy vapes for their middle schoolers in teenagers in recent years than ever and to me it's just... why would you do that to your child?

Now, the idols are adults, and of course allowed to make their own choices. But if you know you have this global power, you'd think they would be a bit more careful knowing younger people look up to them and go so far as to do everything like them. I'm sure most of the posts are accidents and things can be forgotten, but vaping is definitely an epidemic atm.

as a person in highschool, with 7 to 12th graders, the amount of times i've seen girls vaping in the bathroom is just insane. this is after a thorough unit of drugs in year 7 and through out your highschool life. even the nicest people somehow get their hands on vapes, and get addicted. like a serious message needs to be sent out to teens abt the use of things like this. btw i've seen or know abt 12 year olds vaping from friends 💀

• VAPING is sinister and sick. we have LUNGS to breath OXYGEN not to INHALE smoke and CHEMICALS. these teens/adults/idols want to SMOKE and INHALE chemicals, THAT is what they choose to do, I think A LOT of teens know vaping is BAD, but there is an epidemic of ADDICTION in our world, to weed, to drugs, to alcohol, everybody is trying to SOOTHE some pain. IDOLS smoking is DISGUSTING. NO NEED to inhale smoke, that's why they always LIP SYNCING and out of BREATH, GOD will give them their reapings for ruining their HEALTHY lungs.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Darn! Thwarted again!

There are so many idols that smoke/vape. I've never understood why someone whose profession it is to sing and dance would ruin thier lungs, but to each his own.

• I will agree with you. Many people start vaping because of the sweet flavor. Most of them think that vaping is not harmful. However, originally, vaping was created to help people quit ordinary cigarettes. Personally, I have been smoking for the past 7 years, and because of some health problems, I had to quit cigarettes. However, when you smoke for a long period, it's hard just to quit. This is why now I vape. Still, I believe that people should not start vaping for fun. They should start using vaping as a cigarette replacement.

• I see your point. A lot of people are tempted by the appealing sweet flavors of vaping, often underestimating its risks. Originally, the idea behind vaping was to offer smokers a less harmful alternative to traditional cigarettes. From my own journey, after seven years of smoking and facing health challenges, quitting wasn't straightforward. That's when I switched to vaping as a stepping stone. I've been using the Air Bar AB10000 disposable vape. But honestly, I feel that vaping should not be a casual hobby. It should ideally serve as a transition tool for those looking to leave smoking behind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!