BTS main producer P Dogg posts that " Kpop will be ended by Park Jimin in 2023"

• P dogg has produced every track on Jimin's album and he is also the BTS songwriter producer for every single BTS title track

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

Watch Set Me Free pt. 2 teaser

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Set Me Free Pt 2 out this Friday at 1pm KST

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS main producer posts that " Kpop will be ended in 2023 by Park Jimin"” to “BTS main producer P Dogg posts that " Kpop will be ended by Park Jimin in 2023"”.
  • And he's 100% right!

• i mean it's THE PARK JIMIN so obvi he will !!!!!!

can't wait!! ARMYs have been dying for PJM1 and now that it's here as FACE well we're more than ready to stream and make it heard!

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• he will do amazing for sure but pdogg plzzz don't set him up.

It is giving his fanbases setting the goals like 50M first day yt views energy when even YTC didn't have that :sweatr::sweatr1::zipr:

• Says for me that tweet Is deleted…!

External Content twitter.com

It is giving his fanbases setting the goals like 50M first day yt views energy when even YTC didn't have that :sweatr::sweatr1::zipr:

YTC didn't have a choreography so we can't really compare.

It's okay to set the goals high. If it's a banger, I expect the views will be high.

Eh, setting goals from his encouraging words? He's telling Jimin he believes in the work he's done. There are no numbers involved. He isn't telling anyone to buy or stream. That's fully on ARMY twisting his words.

• Eh, setting goals from his encouraging words? He's telling Jimin he believes in the work he's done. There are no numbers involved. He isn't telling anyone to buy or stream. That's fully on ARMY twisting his words.

I am not twisting his words but let's be honest these can twisted by anyone and jimin will be the one getting hate. I know he is just showing his enthusiasm just like fans but unlike fans he is famous and related to bts, so his words can be twisted by antis.

• I am not twisting his words but let's be honest these can twisted by anyone and jimin will be the one getting hate. I know he is just showing his enthusiasm just like fans but unlike fans he is famous and related to bts, so his words can be twisted by antis.

And that's not his fault or problem. We should never say anything for fear of how our words can be twisted? Those haters and antis? They've won then. Stop letting them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!