Don't judge TWICE too early

• While we were celebrating Jeongyeon's gradual recovery, TWICE had successfully captured the U.S. market, where they won accolades and friendships. How many people, including ONCEs, would have thought they would be where they are today? In ONCEs’s minds, TWICE has always been the best girl group, and we'd be thrilled if more international professionals or groups thought like us, or even said it in some special way, but it's just not easy to make it happen. And when I saw TWICE's official colors lit up on top of the Empire State Building, I suddenly thought, "They made it! Just like they did at Tokyo Tower!"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

twice與東京鐵塔-1.jpg

twice與東京鐵塔-2.jpg

It's amazing that a girl group that has been around for seven years still has the drive to open up new markets and get good results, but I think it's probably even more rare that they've been able to keep their results up year after year since they became famous in Korea, and that all of them eventually succeeded in renewing their contracts.

Once upon a time, some people thought that TWICE was only cute. Once upon a time, some people thought that it would be difficult for TWICE to make a breakthrough in their career. Once upon a time, some people even thought that TWICE would follow the old path of some fallen idol groups, but TWICE proved them all wrong with actions. The new song “Set Me Free” still shows their enthusiasm, and the music video is a little different from their previous expressions, but it doesn't seem to end there.

I have many favorite singers and idol groups, but only TWICE deserves a detailed article to review them.

Jeongyeon once said that she hoped ONCEs would remember the days they spent their youths with TWICE. And I think, no matter when you become ONCE, you are lucky because you are not only witnessing the birth of a legend, but you are also a part of creating it.

It won't be long before TWICE will embark on their journey again and launch their fifth world tour, let us continue to cheer for them with a new light stick!

ONCE的青春1.pngONCE的青春2.png

OnceTaglist  

• I'm so, so proud of how far they've come. They started off having small concerts and not always being the main event to having so many fans in both South Korea and Japan and then making waves in the U.S. and other markets barely even advertising to us I-fans.

I mean, they didn't really do anything to push them to the West until the realized how popular they are outside of Korea and Japan.

Everyone doubted them but now no one can. :lover1:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!