The People never watching ive contents..also love judged them...

• This is reddit comment..

People who hate I’VE and Wonyoung are doing everything they can to bring them down. This hate almost seems unnatural but we have to wait and see if the theories some dives are throwing around are true. It's very interesting to see where the lie that kakao is being investigated for reaching rigging I’VE’s success came from. The craziest thing in my mind is how many people who admittedly don't follow I’VE have so much confidence in speaking on the group and spreading misinformation. It's so frustrating to see misinformation being put out about I’VE from everywhere. Big k-tubers, tiktokers, pages on fb with thousands of followers. And even big twitter pages. Reddit also isn't innocent the only good thing are the mods who recognize and delete harmful post and comments. I noticed that a lot of people have also been increasingly hating on 15-year-old Leeseo recently too. Which is so terrifying to me. Honestly since when is making fun of the way someone talks funny? It's low-key giving racist undertones.

• but, isn't that almost all of kpop fanwar and accusation are caused by misinformation like this?

and it's the fandom job to state the fact and correct them.

this also the things that makes stanning feel exhausting because of the constant accusation and hatred that they can't let it be

• but, isn't that almost all of kpop fanwar and accusation are caused by misinformation like this?

and it's the fandom job to state the fact and correct them.

this also the things that makes stanning feel exhausting because of the constant accusation and hatred that they can't let it be

They re full teenager group yet the People trying them.

• OP think of it like this - I've said it before nobody hates on nobodies (at least not as much)

and thus the "hatred" one receives all it shows is that the group is successful - it's a right of passage so to speak

the haters are outside the control of the group/company/members etc - instead of focusing on the negativity just focus on all the positive things within IVE

• It's very interesting to see where the lie that kakao is being investigated for reaching rigging I’VE’s success came from. T

The 'rigging' rumors are the funniest, it's all literally made up by some 12 year old on Tiktok and based on absolutely nothing. It was Sojang (feels like a crime even mentioning the name) that started the rumors - also based on nothing, just to get more clicks.

Although it should already have been obvious that it's not possible to 'rig' every single chart at the same time, even if you're Kakao, the final nail on the coffin should have been the yearly gallup:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We'll see how they do in the gallup" was a common narrative on Korean platforms as it was supposed to expose the great rigging. These results made it even more laughable to claim Kakao was somehow able to rig every chart.

Now these rumors are only being regurgitated on Tiktok among younger fans whose only source of information are other Tiktok videos.

The other major claim I see constantly repeated is the favoritism and that SS only pushes WY&YJ. The people who say this have no idea what IVE members have actually done, they do not even follow IVE. None of them seem to know that Rei, Gaeul and Liz all had solo variety appearances and solo brand endorsement deals. The only one without solo activities is Leeseo and her age is the only reason for that.

I agree with desdesdes though, lately being a DIVE feels like a full time job.

• Yes they get ton solo schedules and promo..nobody care about them

..i hope international fans know than ive is best gg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!