Honestly, Stadium concerts suck big time

• I hate how tours have become this dick measuring contest in which I personally engage as well. But I'd never attend one personally. It is a really bad experience. Visibility sucks, sound quality sucks, the getting into and getting out of experience sucks.

Arenas are much better but I'd say even those ain't perfect.

The best way to experience a concert is in the actual concert halls, opera and theatres with couple of thousand capacity. They are perfectly engineered with sound quality and acoustics in mind. Literally any seat you get in these is a good seat :lighter-pepe:

But of course, "hurr durr, my fave and less than 10k?? get the anti company hashtags ready" is strong within our community :pepe-pitchfork:

• I went to a 1k hall concert, it was cheap and I was close to the stage.

I also went to a stadium concert, the front section was a lot more expensive and I was further away.

As a football fan, I always wanted to watch my favourite team play from the stadium, I always imagined it as superior experience. But I was super disappointed after attending one. You always see the game from one exact angle, and my angle wasn't quite the best, the corner. So I whatever was happening at the other side of the stadium was always hard to comprehend.

Meanwhile on TV, you have camera follow the ball constantly and give you the best view. And you also have the commentator explain shit. And if I don't want to watch alone I invite friends or go to a bar and watch with other fans on a big projector while having a beer. Much superior experience.

• yeah yeah yeah

a year ago it was your d**k out just to bash BP, now that they are thriving, di*ks out?

you were talking about the Japan Stadiums Twice could do. Totaly great for Twice...what happened with that?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Thats why you should stan nugu groups so you can have good visibility!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah yeah yeah

a year ago it was your d**k out just to bash BP, now that they are thriving, di*ks out?

you were talking about the Japan Stadiums Twice could do. Totaly great for Twice...what happened with that?

If anyone on this site need a better example of blinks starting the shit with me instead of the opposite, look no further than this example.

I couldn't word it better than I already did. I even acknowledged that I am part of the problem. So what the fuck else do you need? You really want my d""k out so bad?

Twice just announced a bigger stadium tour than Blackpink, this is literally the worst time for me to say this and best time to pull my whatever out. You pull your head out of the sand instead and be real for once.

• Thats why you should stan nugu groups so you can have good visibility!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Always did.

But not that one, too nugu

• If anyone on this site need a better example of blinks starting the shit with me instead of the opposite, look no further than this example.

I couldn't word it better than I already did. I even acknowledged that I am part of the problem. So what the fuck else do you need? You really want my d""k out so bad?

Twice just announced a bigger stadium tour than Blackpink, this is literally the worst time for me to say this and best time to pull my whatever out. You pull your head out of the sand instead and be real for once.

no, in no way i want any implications with your D*** out. Who would :sweat:8o ?

you just changed your tune for BP, we all know it. Other way you would being 8) "my faves can make bigger places than yours " . I have the head in the sand?

And you are pissed cos i am right

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• no, in no way i want any implications with your D*** out. Who would :sweat:8o ?

you just changed your tune for BP, we all know it. Other way you would being 8) "my faves can make bigger places than yours " . I have the head in the sand?

And you are pissed cos i am right

Who is we? And my faves literally announced the biggest Stadium Tour for a Kpop gg so far. Are you really that dense? If you wanna fight just say so, I'll gladly share the pictures of the stadiums that Twice is gonna rock.

• Who is we? And my faves literally announced the biggest Stadium Tour for a Kpop gg so far. Are you really that dense? If you wanna fight just say so, I'll gladly share the pictures of the stadiums that Twice is gonna rock.

What biggest stadium tour u talking about? The final numbers of both tour has not yet been released :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• yeah yeah yeah

This is what happened with that.

TWICE-2023-tour-poster.jpg

I'm no fan of Dreamer's, but you're really beating yourself up on this one. Cut your losses while you still can.

• Stan nugus and you don't have to worry about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!