Bang PD talks about how his relationship with BTS is different from what he shares with other Hybe artists

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20230303_193445.jpg20230303_193447.jpg20230303_193449.jpg20230303_193452.jpg

This reminds me of this video when BTS got 2nd consecutive week at 1 on Hot 100 for Dynamite and Bang PD called the boys to congratulate them while they were on set and how the boys were teasing him.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• Not surprised with his answer about BTS. They’ve been together from the start, and went through the initial hurdles together. This kind of relationship will always be special.

I’m glad that he sets boundaries when it comes to the sub-labels. They each have their own team, and a meddling boss will really be irritating.

• I remember how BangPD was cooking for Jin XD

• it's obvious that his relationship with Bangtan differs to the one he has with other artists

legit he was with BTS since day 1 and was with them as well as BTS was also with Bang PD, trusting him and Bighit even tho it wasn't stable and sure they'd make it. Bangtan Sonyeondan made what Bang PD has today and plus they've been together through so so much it makes sense

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• BTS made that man a billionaire & one of the most relevant men in the korean entertainment industry

so it's more than normal that the boys should be able to treat him like an equal (at the very least)

• Bang PD has spoken about the differences between his relationships with BTS and those with other Hybe artists. He claims that he and BTS have been closer than any other artist since their debut. He has seen their growth and development, and he is proud of their accomplishments. Furthermore, he claims that because he knows BTS the best, he has the most faith in them of any musician. Furthermore, he claims that because he knows BTS can take criticism, he is more willing to give it to them than to other artists. Bang PD has developed close bonds with many different singers over the course of his career, but his relationship with BTS is unique and unrivalled by any other artist. I recently had the opportunity to take part in a LIE DETECTOR experiment. This was a fascinating experience that taught me how much more I can now trust my instincts. I was required to respond truthfully to a series of questions. When I was finished, the experimenter informed me that because my responses were not as expected, additional testing would be required.

The first part reads like a chatgpt answer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!