It's been almost a year and that Sailor Moon inspired girlgroup finally released their first MV

• Jesus LDH debuted SG5 around 11 months ago and only now they had been dropping an MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Why it took them all this time ? Also the girls are looking fire 🔥

IDK man

Also since the time they had been announced to their first MV Rui (the blonde girl with two braids in the video) still had been active with her group iScream all the time. Some people rumored them debuting was only taking so long cause LDH (their company) prioritised promoting iScream since they had only debuted in 2021 and less than a year later in 2022 SG5 was announced, but other people thought they needed so long cause the original creator of Sailor Moon said no to using Sailor Moon as concept. Thats actually not true cause the creater of Sailor Moon gave the rights to the girls right away after she heard of their plan.

The members are Rui, Sayaka, Kaede, Ruri and Miyuu

Kaede, Ruri, Miyuu and Sayaka are members of the girlgroup HAPPINESS that debuted in 2011.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Rui is member of iScream (who just released their latest MV 6 days ago)

• Love the idea, love the concept, and the song's not bad.

However, how come Rui and Sailor Jupiter (not sure her name) are literally the only ones who got to sing on this song?

This seems less like a group and more like a way to promote Rui? Unless each girl is going to have a song like this.

I mean, Usagi and Makoto are my fave senshi anyway lmao, but still. I enjoyed it less overall because of that.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• However, how come Rui and Sailor Jupiter (not sure her name) are literally the only ones who got to sing on this song?

IDK ... ask the guy who produced the song maybe?

The producer of the song is BloodPop, a grammy-winning producer, who also for example worked with Lady Gaga before...

• IDK ... ask the guy who produced the song maybe?

The producer of the song is BloodPop, a grammy-winning producer, who also for example worked with Lady Gaga before...

What does that have to do with anything lol?

We both know I can't ask him. I just made that statement because this seems less like a group, and if that's how future releases are, then I'm not really interested.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• "Sailor Moon inspired girlgroup"

why this is my first time hearing about them?

if they got an ok from the author i guess is fine, who knows maybe if they are lucky they can land a soundtrack in the new Sailor Moon movie

• if you know ldh this is pretty common to have vocalists and preformers, other groups are similar liker da-ice but i can of hate that I get some of them having more lines, but no likes it does come of just as backing dancers

• why this is my first time hearing about them?

They were actually promoting before... on American anime events ... in 2022

And the photos they took for that back than were also taken by the same photographer who did the debut-images for Aespa in Korea lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!