So do some people still think Melon new system is frozen?

• Nobyoi dumbass LSG got 300k early on but peaked some days later over 500k.

ICSM peaked at over 250k days after release. Its actually not hard to understand.

Yeah and your dumbass thought it was slick to bring your 250k peak when during the same period an older song LSG had 500k peak and charted top 5 and top 10 for days.

My queen rose released her solo yet could chart top 10. It’s simple reasoning, there isn’t much ULs in this period now then.

It must be difficult to swallow ig?

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• Yes but 250k or 350k, both are bad as only 100k peope innthe difference regardless of the spin, the onlynthing that chabges is position on a chart but in reality its still terrible.

Weve also seen songs reach over 800k both now and than so.

ICSM peaked at 250K

LSG peaked at 500K, not 350K

I am not sure who are trying to spin more lol

• Yeah and your dumbass thought it was slick to bring your 250k peak when during the same period an older song LSG had 500k peak and charted top 5 and top 10 for days.

My queen rose released her solo yet could chart top 10. It’s simple reasoning, there isn’t much ULs in this period now then.

It must be difficult to swallow ig?

What? I never brought up or mentioned LSG...like at all until multiple users brought it up to me.

I'm still unsure as to why it was even mentioned in the first place?

The literal progression of my comments.

1, What is it 200k ULs for top 10 today? I think of the hundreds of songs that got that in their firat day and didnt come close to top 10...

2, Last time my faves came back they got like 250k and nothing has changed in Melon since than, not a single thing.

and then 4 separate comments mentioned LSG, including the one you replied to me with as if I had ever made or implied a comparison between either song. Please explain this stupidity to me? In fact the only time I talked about the song was to say it's UL's were 500k not 300k so if anything that's complimentary.

• I'll give an illustration for you, the villain, for better understanding.

If your fav comebacks around this time, they might only have less than 100K ULs as it seems difficult for your fav to even crack into top 20 these days.

Loving the shade :cryingr:

• Do you read you own threads?

I think I got you now.

You try to convince that On The Ground and Gone have low ULs, not different from ICSM!

Well, difference between No.1 and No.10 on charts is always bigger than difference between No.10 and No.20.

That is part of normal distribution rule.

However,

Top 10 is Top 10.

Top 20 is Top 20.

Climbing from Top 20 on charts to Top 10 is not easy, even though the UL difference is not much. You must have acknowledged this when ICSM released.

• From your unnecessary original statement, you mentioned the following:

What is it 200k ULs for top 10 today? I think of the hundreds of songs that got that in their firat day and didnt come close to top 10...

Which to some reading it, implies that it isn’t fair that songs could chart in top 10 and as well had it “easier”.

That is obviously not the case, since songs were released in different periods with different bulk traffics.

Back to the context where OP was mentioning during the period LSG was released, there were ppl saying it was “frozen”, and now that it was successfully charting, you brought up some 200k ULs songs.

Obviously LSG is one counter example since it has higher than 200k songs and hence charted. The argument to bring it is invalid since rn the traffic is different.

Like sure if you meant 200k songs just before this release, but it didn’t chart obviously because other songs perform better? It doesn’t help with your 250k peak song example.

You also acknowledged the system hasn’t changed. So what’s the comment for? Unnecessary other than implying it’s “unfair”?

Before throwing words like “dumbass” or “stupidity” first understand the context and why the comment was unnecessary in the first place.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

Edited once, last by invstor099 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!