Chiquita got both most popular and most bias

while
    Ahyeon the aka Garam look alike got the least popular and bias
    sadly it hurt for her image to be compared to Garam

no one like a poor copycat without own personality

I base only on the teaser available
    for now

I edit my comment change Haram to Ahyeon 😅

• What are you talking about. Clearly, you are doing your research wrong. Haram isn't the who looks like Garam. It is Ahyeon that has a bit of similarity to Garam (at first glance). Sorry to pop your poor copycat without own personality narrative but Ahyeon is one of the most popular/biased of BM.

• What are you talking about. Clearly, you are doing your research wrong. Haram isn't the who looks like Garam. It is Ahyeon that has a bit of similarity to Garam (at first glance). Sorry to pop your poor copycat without own personality narrative but Ahyeon is one of the most popular/biased of BM.

really?
    😅🤦‍♂️

I know there is something

I forgot
    thanks for correcting me
    let me change or edit

• we don't really know I guess we can speculate

imo the Korean members are gonna be the most popular in Korea I can see Asa being popular too

the thai line is gonna be the most popular internationally for sure

edit : you are putting rora/haram way too low they literally are attracting a lot of casual fans ( based on yt reaction vids) bc of their voices I think you are being a bit biased lol

• I'm saying that based on the k profile and the twitter , Instagram likes

if the order is wrong , it is okay you can say your order

• Im not being biased

But do you want to tell me that rora haram pharita asa are more popular than these 3 ( ahyeon ruka Chiquita)

Asa maybe she will be popular in Korea but she doesn't look like korean as Ruka

Btw I'm Chiquita biased)

• i thought ahyeon was one most biased the People think she is next it girl with her visuel and rap + vocal...

I know ruka and asa have big presence,yg want push them since they re both rappers and great dancers.

Chiquita is most known but we need wait if she get more fans...She will get lisa stans since she is biased lisa ...(yg stategy )

I think rora,haram and pharita re less popular...sad they re vocal line.

• I thought you replied already but in all honestly we don't have enough info/data to know about their popularity they haven't debuted yet :pepe-shrug:

• My BM member bias ranking

1. Ruka Kawai

2. Asa Enami

3. Riracha Phondechaphiphat

4. Dain Lee

5. Ahyeon Jung

6. Haram Shin

7. Pharita Chaikong

My Prediction of most biased BM member during debut:

1. Riracha Phondechaphiphat

2. Ahyeon Jung

3. Ruka Kawai

4. Haram Shin

5. Pharita Chaikong

6. Asa Enami

7. Dain Lee

Edited once, last by merekede ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!