Bailey Sok is/was a trainee for TheBlackLabel's GG

• Based on this video of their trainees (Dec 11, 2021):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here: 7:14

and Girl with blond hair without dark roots: 7:32

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bailey dyed her hair blond with pink highlights shortly before vid was released. She was in Korea (normally in America) and interacted with YGX dancers around the same time.

External Content www.instagram.com

There are pics of her wearing the same black cargo pants as in the second part of the vid.

External Content twitter.com

People have said that she has been training with a vocal coach, but I haven't confirmed this.

Bailey is very successful as a choreographer, and just did Taeyang's Vibe choreo, so I don't know how likely this is. She's only 18, so she might just be trying different things out.

Even if that is her, she might have decided to just focus on choreography/dance over the last year, and is no longer in consideration for the group.

Edit:

I took another look at this pic because the lights looked familiar. The ceiling is exactly like TBL's dance studio when you increase the brightness (Bailey is facing the other way so that the wood beams are vertical).

Bailey-Sok-TBL2021.jpg

The girl with blond hair in the trainee vid is totally her. Way too much evidence to be a coincidence.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Edited once, last by hammerstan ().

• Wow, talk about worlds colliding. Part of the reason i got into Kpop was catching random clips of Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice dancing, which led me down the rabbit hole of the LA dance scene, which eventually led me to Blackpinkhouse.

I'm not too familiar with Bailey's dance skills but if Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice ever entered Kpop....they would probably end every S tier main dancer in the business.

• Wow, talk about worlds colliding. Part of the reason i got into Kpop was catching random clips of Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice dancing, which led me down the rabbit hole of the LA dance scene, which eventually led me to Blackpinkhouse.

I'm not too familiar with Bailey's dance skills but if Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice ever entered Kpop....they would probably end every S tier main dancer in the business.

Bailey is a FORCE.

I've known of her for awhile, but she recently starred in Jackson's "Cruel" MV, and I was blown away.

None of the other girlies are touching her if she debuts I fear.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Very strong evidence.

I took another look at this pic because the lights looked familiar. The ceiling is exactly like TBL's dance studio when you increase the brightness (Bailey is facing the other way so that the wood beams are vertical).

Bailey-Sok-TBL2021.jpg

The girl with blond hair in the trainee vid is totally her. Way too much evidence to be a coincidence.

• For those that don't know her, Bailey Sok is a dance/choreographer prodigy. Currently 18, she has choreographed for many idols already. Recently she worked on Taeyang's Vibe and is working with Hype/Geffen for their Global GG.

External Content www.youtube.com

Other stuff:

External Content youtu.be

• hammerstan

Changed the title of the thread from “Rumor: Bailey Sok is/was a trainee for TheBlackLabel's GG” to “Bailey Sok is/was a trainee for TheBlackLabel's GG”.
  • I know that dance studio well as it's YG' old building. I've watched literally hundreds of hours of video of that very studio for years.

It's the same.

There have been THEBLACKLABEL trainees for a few years. Some of them would train at YGX building before TBL moved to YG's building as TBL only occupied a floor of a high rise building and there was nowhere to train.

I 100% believe a girl group will debut under TBL this year. YG and THEBLACKLABEL wants to make a splash and some noise before they go public on the stock market.

Taeyang was the 1st.

Park Bogum, the biggest actor on the market, was step 2

THEBLACKLABEL debuting a group will be step #3.

They won't clash them with BABYMONSTER and mess with the synergy with YG. After all, YG's acting dept is the one that's really managing Park Bogum.

But I think they'll debut before TBL goes public.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• TBL won't debut a GG this year

BP is the missing piece before they go public 😌

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!