3. 8 (6) 17%
    4. 10 (5) 14%
    5. 9 (4) 11%
    6. 4 (3) 9%
    7. 6 (1) 3%
    8. 1 (1) 3%
    9. 3 (0) 0%
    10. 2 (0) 0%

you guys really feel this way about on the ground?

the beat is a little underwhelming but it’s not bad by any means. it’s really good! and the vocals and lyrics? the melody?

i love the song! i was surprised to log on and see so many people saying they’re underwhelmed. it can’t be a popular opinion... it was awesome.... what do you guys think?

• this is a pleasant surprise

it’s really not, you’re just obsessed with thinking i’m a secret anti. you literally went off in my dm, to which i refuted everything you accused me of WITH receipts for every little thing and then i told you to leave me alone.

• it’s really not, you’re just obsessed with thinking i’m a secret anti. you literally went off in my dm, to which i refuted everything you accused me of WITH receipts for every little thing and then i told you to leave me alone.

umm

almost every thread ive seen in this forum is trashing the song this is the first positive thread I've seen thats what i meant

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• Official Post

On repeat. The drop felt weird at first, but I've played it several times now and I got used to it. It's giving me Taylor/Avril,. I've said this before but I LOVE the mix of electro and acoustic elements. The songwriting is really good as well, and I think Rose's songwriting ability should be utilized more in the future. She's a great storyteller.

I don't know why people seem to dislike it, but the same happened for Solo and basically every BP song at first so....

8.5/10

• On repeat. The drop felt weird at first, but I've played it several times now and I got used to it. It's giving me Taylor/Avril,. I've said this before but I LOVE the mix of electro and acoustic elements. The songwriting is really good as well, and I think Rose's songwriting ability should be utilized more in the future. She's a great storyteller.

I don't know why people seem to dislike it, but the same happened for Solo and basically every BP song at first so....

8.5/10

it’s seriously good, and i think it’s mostly akp folks having this reaction. based on social media and charts.... the people are loving it

• you can’t really blame me for thinking what i did when EVERY SINGLE interaction we have had started by you accusing me of something. EVERY single one.

hmm some of your comments didnt set well with me i did go thru you post history and u dont seem like an anti so maybe i was overreacting :oops:

putting all that aside im on way home rn and i cant wait to listen to the song

• hmm some of your comments didnt set well with me i did go thru you post history and u dont seem like an anti so maybe i was overreacting :oops:

putting all that aside im on way home rn and i cant wait to listen to the song

“mAyBe I wAs OvErReAcTiNg”

you couldn’t do that before slandering me and accusing me of detailed comments i didn’t make, fill my dms with bs accusations, and derail threads just to accuse me of being an anti....

i told you to go through my post history after our first conversation.

• The comments in my thread were overwhelmingly positive actually, I think the general consensus was that the beat drop fell flat. Obviously there's going to be people who didn't enjoy the song, but I didn't see too many tbh.

• “mAyBe I wAs OvErReAcTiNg”

you couldn’t do that before slandering me and accusing me of detailed comments i didn’t make, fill my dms with bs accusations, and derail threads just to accuse me of being an anti....

i told you to go through my post history after our first conversation.

u were the one who was writing essays sister not me :wellr:

not gonna derail this thread anymore ba bye

• The comments in my thread were overwhelmingly positive actually, I think the general consensus was that the beat drop fell flat. Obviously there's going to be people who didn't enjoy the song, but I didn't see too many tbh.

I'm glad to see such a positive response actually - we have all been waiting for this and we have been blessed. Of course there are gonna be people who hate it just to hate it, and those that just don't like it, but I think the #1 melon spot kinda makes it not matter what people say - Rose spoke for herself. QUEEN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!