Is lesserafim more popular than njs on youtube?

• i've been following their subscription #s since their debut and LsF had way MORE subscribers and views.. till NJs ditto CB.

NJs are sitting @ 2.63 m sub as of this writing.

LsF are sitting @ 2.39 m subs as of this writing.

before ditto cb, Njs were around 1.8 million

but LsF videos have way more views - it's not even close.

• Oh thank you for your input. This year is going to be so interesting with nj doing so well at the beginning of the year, then baemon debut and ive, aespa and g idle cb and possible xg rising. I cant wait!!

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Oh thank you for your input. This year is going to be so interesting with nj doing so well at the beginning of the year, then baemon debut and ive, aespa and g idle cb and possible xg rising. I cant wait!!

yes.. the 4th gen GG war has begun. ..and from the looks of it, i dont think this will be pretty..

im just relieved i'm not too invested this time, and will be MOSTLY watching from the sidelines.

i wish you well.. if u stan any of them.

also.. remember, it's just kpop. it's not that serious.

• yes.. the 4th gen GG war has begun. ..and from the looks of it, i dont think this will be pretty..

im just relieved i'm not too invested this time, and will be MOSTLY watching from the sidelines.

i wish you well.. if u stan any of them.

also.. remember, it's just kpop. it's not that serious.

Its fine for me, i stan both aespa and ive and ive seen their ups and downs so as long as they keep releasing bops idrc, im curious about what other ggs have to offer, the gg i was anticipating the most is now the one i least care about so it will definitely be interesting to me

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• yes and no

LSF are doing very well on YT, they are a performance heavy group so lots of casuals regularly watch their videos too, plus they're fairly known now as a "fun" group too so their variety content gets good views too.

but NJ have blown past them in terms of suscribers and their recent performances at award shows usually had equal or higher views (higher since Ditto/OMG). Their YT audios have bigger views too. So in general terms NJ does have more casual interest right now, despite not being as flashy as most ifan favourites usually are, which is remarkable. But LSF are definitely building up a very loyal fandom, all their videos get good views (Bsides too) so there's lots of people tuning in for everything, clearly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!