Jungkook's vocals!!!! Appreciation thread

• Singing this at 5 am, drunk and sleepy, on a fan request without any rehearsal amongst the gazillion songs he sang over 4 hours for karaoke. Pure, raw vocals!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like he eats CDs 24x7

ArmyTaglist in case you missed this

The OG song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• Whether sitting down or dancing like he's on a marathon, Jungkook was born to be an all-rounder pop star!

• Whether sitting down or dancing like he's on a marathon, Jungkook was born to be an all-rounder pop star!

His beautiful, clear, live vocals.

Mic was on... :danceb:
    I just love his voice...

• I love his voice so much,
    I sometimes just replay his previous noraebang vlive on background while working just to hear him sing

and when he sing without music at all, just his voice,

it just so.. beautiful

I can't find the clip on twt or yt, and I rewatching his weverse vlive, when he sing a bit Blue and Grey with no music, I teared up

his voice so beautiful

:pepe-puddle:

*edit, I found the BnG clip from an article

:pepelove1:

img.gif

Edited once, last by ppiper ().

• :drinktears:

Can't wait for his solo debut.

Hopefully it'll be more Decalcomania/Still With You/Still Alive style than Left and Right and Dreamers that didn't do justice to his potential.

• :drinktears:

Can't wait for his solo debut.

Hopefully it'll be more Decalcomania/Still With You/Still Alive style than Left and Right and Dreamers that didn't do justice to his potential.

I don't think it'll be remotely something like Dreamers because that song was made specifically for WC.
    Jungkook's solos in BTS albums have been different from each other while the songs he wrote are mostly on the slower and melodic side.
    I'm hoping to see him do more RnB. :pepe-life-support:

• I don't think it'll be remotely something like Dreamers because that song was made specifically for WC.
    Jungkook's solos in BTS albums have been different from each other while the songs he wrote are mostly on the slower and melodic side.
    I'm hoping to see him do more RnB. :pepe-life-support:

That would be nice too!

Fandoms aside, I really enjoy Baekyhun's solo career. He has an amazing voice and he has sexy songs. I think JK would nail something like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!