Taeil Vocal Appreciation Thread

• On his birthday, it’s worth celebrating the phenomenal vocals of Taeil. It often leaves the Neos (who hear it every day) and all of us (who don’t hear it enough) in awe.

I will never shut up about Taeil singing karaoke in a basement while everyone is drinking beer and his #1 fanboy Haechan insisting he sing.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Warm and beautiful vocals in Make Your Day, even in just this off the cuff a cappella moment

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this lovely little moment on Lay Me Down

Please post your fave Taeil vocals below.

:pepe-singing:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Go to Best Answer
  • I'm always very thankful that he decided to ditch college to join SM :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Basically the whole video, but i timestamped my favorite moment <3

External Content youtu.be

lmao not us sharing the same briancell :pepe-joy:

• I love watching them listen to Taeil sing because it's a mood

• External Content twitter.com

• I love watching them listen to Taeil sing because it's a mood

I agree! It’s especially powerful here because they’ve been listening to him sing this for many years and they’re still excited to hear it. Swooning Xiaojun (who has a formidable voice himself) is adorable, as is the impressed Sungchan. The Weishens and newer Neos have had less time than the Dreamies and Ilichil, who have been singing with him since they were trainees and in SM Rookies pre-debut shows.

The fact they’ve been hearing this man sing for 10 years and are still swooning is another testament to his voice.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the101

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!