Favorite Kpop song for Valentine's day? 🫶🫰

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Case 143 I'm not a Stray Kids fan but that song was good.

Not a bad song and the music video was funny 😄 I never understood jyp m/v there are so many things going on it makes my head hurt lol

Nice 🥹 smooth vocals and nice rap breakdown.

• Uhh Boy With Luv even tho imma girl 😀

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

just quoted some of this in a note that'll be sent to a crush during homeroom

I put :

"you have stolen my heart oh yeah~

You give me the feels"

and a tiny message

• Tonight, we celebrate our love

After all this time, we're still together

• Jongdae's most romantic song :violinist-pepe:

• Uhh Boy With Luv even tho imma girl 😀

Oh my my my oh my my my 🫰 love that part

Gotta love GG 😊 they're all grown up and beautiful as hell now, doing tv shows and djing 🤧🥹 I'm happy that they're still together

• “I feel like cupid's alive”🎤😌 great song, one of my favorites from twice in a while🫰i hope it all goes well.

• Tonight, we celebrate our love

After all this time, we're still together

Love this ☺️ only twice could make a song that makes you appreciate a relationship lol

• Jongdae's most romantic song :violinist-pepe:

Nice 🥲 or brilliant lol

• “I feel like cupid's alive”🎤😌 great song, one of my favorites from twice in a while🫰i hope it all goes well.

it's also one of my faves from TWICE . i think it was the song that made me stan them

thanks ! i hope it also goes well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!