I'm Becoming Addicted To NEWJEANS OMG

• I'm Becoming Addicted To NEWJEANS OMG

God I love this whole thing.

The song. That chorus.....

Their look. The feel.

The choreo is so great. This dance is so damn cool and fun.

Haerin dance..... Ahhh...

Oh and Hanni's parts.... She's so charming....

Their whole vibe here is just great. Adorable.

I'm just digging this whole thing.

NEW JEANS got me under a spell.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm calling it, OMG is going to to overtake ditto and pull a hype boy. It's been on constant repeat for me. Literally everything about it is perfect; the song, choreo, outfits, everything. It's already overtaken ditto on US spotify and South Korean spotify :pepegrin:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• I'm calling it, OMG is going to to overtake ditto and pull a hype boy. It's been on constant repeat for me. Literally everything about it is perfect; the song, choreo, outfits, everything. It's already overtaken ditto on US spotify and South Korean spotify :pepegrin:

It's the winner for me.

I enjoyed Ditto.

But I'm in love with OMG.

:yesr:

Yep, i totally agree about the charting, OMG will be the sleeper.

It's EASILY their best song. Attendant has some catchy parts and Hybe Boy has that trademark choreo everyone loves, but OMG is clearly their best overall song. Some days it's a literal 9 out of 10.

Said this many times, but the one big problem with it are the damn high hats they're so damn loud and prominent, sometimes i cant even listen to it they annoy me that much, the song did NOT need them at all.

• Yep, i totally agree about the charting, OMG will be the sleeper.

It's EASILY their best song. Attendant has some catchy parts and Hybe Boy has that trademark choreo everyone loves, but OMG is clearly their best overall song. Some days it's a literal 9 out of 10.

Said this many times, but the one big problem with it are the damn high hats they're so damn loud and prominent, sometimes i cant even listen to it they annoy me that much, the song did NOT need them at all.

I like the high hats. Didn't bother me.

Still think NEWJEANS is the end of kpop? Haha.

I know you haven't been the biggest fan of their 90s elements.

• I like the high hats. Didn't bother me.

Still think NEWJEANS is the end of kpop? Haha.

I know you haven't been the biggest fan of their 90s elements.

It was never NJ's songs that bothered me. Cookie and Hurt are boring and Ditto is terrible, but the other three singles have their good points esp OMG.

But what struck fear and anger into my heart was their success and their potential to ignite a cultural reset which is already well underway. If they had kept their boring and generic elements to themselves, i would have no problem with them.

But now, we're starting to see copycat songs coming out, and not from rando groups and soloists but from acts that i LOVE. Yena's Love War and Twice's Moonblight are borderline unlistenable, they're even WORSE than Ditto. Yena and Twice went from SOTY contenders like Smartphone and Scientist to this.

This was my great fear. This is why i've been ranting nonstop about them for five months now.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO END NEW JEANS ASAP and Make Kpop Great Again. Or at the very least, force them to change their sound up so it sounds like real Kpop.

• That was me 2 weeks ago lol omg is definitely a grower and nj’s performances sold it for me

Whi

Love these vids :lover1:

• emanresu you might not like this mash up but I love it.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

"Ditto" is the better song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!