Boy With Luv by BTS is nearing the 1 BILLION mark on SPOTIFY

• So i was just scrolling thru BTS 's spotify & went to Map Of The Soul : 7 and noticed something : Boy With Luv (Feat Halsey) is near the 1 Billion Mark !!!!!! So far BTS has two songs in the Spotify Billions club, which are : Butter & Dynamite & in doing so become the 1st K-Pop Act to be in the Spotify Billions Club & also the 1st Kpop act to have 2 songs on there! So far BWL Feat Halsey has 982,330,057 streams! To reach the 1 BILLION mark, they need 17,669,943 more streams for Boy With Luv (Feat Halsey) on Map Of The Soul :7 . Go stream this amazing song ARMYs !!!!!!

In other words, the M/V has 1.6 Billion streams on YT!! Currently it has 1,628,785,490 views !!!! Good job BTS & ARMYs !!!!!!

BTS and Halsey 'Boy With Luv' Lyrics in English - New BTS and Halsey Music  Video

Link To Boy With Luv (Feat Halsey) on spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link To Boy With Luv (Feat Halsey) M/V :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• From this tweet, you can see BWL daily streams the last week. It'll probably take at least 30 days to reach 1 billion streams

External Content twitter.com

• From this tweet, you can see BWL daily streams the last week. It'll probably take at least 30 days to reach 1 billion streams

External Content twitter.com

oh thx for the info !!

• I'm technically boy with love army but that's my 2nd least fave tt :pepe-peek: but I'm obviously in minority :sweat:

I'll stream it tho :peperun:

Congrats to bwl and bts! This will be the 3rd one after butter and dynamite, yes?

Yeah, it will be the third after Dynamite & Butter & I think and 1st "non-english" song of theirs and 1st "full korean" song by a korean act to be in the billions club

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!