Kouhaku appearance "LE SSERAFIM" Kim Chaewon and handsome former rapper 7 "passionate photos" With "TWICE" Chaeyoung

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine establishing urself as a Japan dispatch being able to destroy j-pop artist careers and then posting some fanfic story and edited photos :skull:

Imagine being this embarrassing and then linking it to twice :skull: Like how?

Anticipate Twice moonlight sunrise and le sserafim Japanese debut

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• I’m sorry but i have no idea what i just read - from your thread title to the op lol can someone explain what this thread is actually saying 😭

• I’m sorry but i have no idea what i just read - from your thread title to the op lol can someone explain what this thread is actually saying 😭

Some Japanese gossip site known for exposing j-pop stars scandals. They fell for some photoshopped photo, and idk what’s gg on with Twice being involved in it. Sounds like they posted some fanfic ;(

• it's so funny that a certain fandom is always screaming sabotage/conspiracy over the littlest things when their own agency was exposed for it and then something like THIS happens...

Bunshun is often accurate on their dating rumours, just recently exposed a popular jpop idol for example. Yet you want me to believe they fell for some random instagram user's obviously photoshopped pics? Come on. They put them behind the paywall because they knew the pics were fake and didn't want readers to know immediately. Now why would they do that? LSF are rising in JPN but they're certainly not super popular enough that it'd be worth printing a fake dating scandal about them. But they are set to debut very soon in Japan...now who might benefit from trying to smear their name?

• it's so funny that a certain fandom is always screaming sabotage/conspiracy over the littlest things when their own agency was exposed for it and then something like THIS happens...

Bunshun is often accurate on their dating rumours, just recently exposed a popular jpop idol for example. Yet you want me to believe they fell for some random instagram user's obviously photoshopped pics? Come on. They put them behind the paywall because they knew the pics were fake and didn't want readers to know immediately. Now why would they do that? LSF are rising in JPN but they're certainly not super popular enough that it'd be worth printing a fake dating scandal about them. But they are set to debut very soon in Japan...now who might benefit from trying to smear their name?

The fact it’s close to their Japanese debut :-) funnily enough brave to throw Twice in after being caught

• Can't find what TWICE Chaeyoung in the title has anything to do with this, Funnily enough the only thing I found was about the supposed "handsome former rapper" claiming to have received a gift from G-Dragon with what looks like a fake Kakaotalk screenshot

it's so funny that a certain fandom is always screaming sabotage/conspiracy over the littlest things when their own agency was exposed for it and then something like THIS happens...

Not sure, who this poster is accusing with this obfuscated post, if I'm remembering it right the current popular groups that rival LSF in JP should be Kep1er, IVE, Aespa, NJ anyone else?

Edited once, last by vicll ().

• PAsSioNAte pHOtoS :suure:

261994-screenshot-20230118-150658-png

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!