Storm of 2025 between BTS and NewJeans- will the talked about return of BTS create the 2014 SNSD vs EXO vs IU situation?

• When the news of Napoleon escaping Elba reached Vienna, Gebhard von Blucher, the commander of Prussian forces, said nothing a better news for Prussia than this.

What happened afterwards led Prussia, which renamed itself Germany , became a world power, although there has been a couple world wars and the ancient home of Prussians is now held by - Russia,

===

The success of NewJeans is likely to create a very awkward situation for Armies.

Bang is not doing much to support the solo activities of BTS members.

Meanwhile, the power of Ador and Min Heejin is bound to grow significantly within the Hybe organization.

That might create an issue similar to what happened to SNSD and EXO in SM back in 2014.

SNSD had the Jessica Jung departure issue and EXO had the Chinese members leaving.

However SNSD actually defeated its old rival 2NE1 in earlier 2014, and had a lot of life remaining.

What happened in 2014 for SNSD was a complete betrayal by SM, which always favored boy groups over GGs. It did nothing to help SNSD maintain its fanbase, and actually debuted two girl groups (Red Velvet and Lovelyz (then part of SM)) on that year.

This betrayal put IU as the #1 singer at Gallup by a fraction of a percent at the end of year, and although SM robbed IU's Grand Prize at MAMA and gave her a Lifetime Achievement Award, it was clear that EXO lost to IU and that led to BTS gaining power in the end.

IF SNSD was propped up one more time to fight IU's Sokyukdong with Seo Taeji, instead of debuting Red Velvet at the same time (Red Velvet and its creator Min Heejin never beat IU) SNSD would have been back to power but SM would rather see Iu take power than bring back SNSD , to prop EXO.

Given the way that Bang and his staff are doing absolutely nothing to help BTS' solo activities, it is quite possible that the so-called 2025 Yet to Come might be a big whimper, and NewJeans will be allowed to stomp on BTS.

The reason would be that although NJ's tours will likely to be smaller than BTS's, more money is likely to go to the company from NJ shows than BTS shows since it is likely that post military BTS will keep more of whatever it earns for itself.

United Kingdom, after fighting France for almost all of its existence, allied with France during the two World Wars, although in the second one france finally collapsed.

We might actually see an inter-Hybe fight, between NewJeans and an alliance of BTS and the 1,346 years old IU, in 2025.

• a very ugly inter-hybe war could break out between the Ador and anti-Ador faction, with Bang just watching the show as he is doing more and more so lately and IU supporting BTS to maintain her own relevance.

imma pretend like i understood what you just said

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• I hope by 2025 BTS has got rid of success stans that only cares if BTS break records and surpass everyone on earth. The ones that will cry that BTS should do this, so that, “if BTS do this they would chart higher”, those who cares what people like the OP thinks.

2025 for me would be a wonderful time for real ARMYs to enjoy BTS as a group again, without having to be crazy about their achievements. BTS has done all of that. Let them live. If other groups break some of their records, so what? BTS are already legends. You don’t see Mariah Carey, Metallica breaking records everytime they comeback. They don’t have to. BTS is at that level too.

• I hope by 2025 BTS has got rid of success stans that only cares if BTS break records and surpass everyone on earth. The ones that will cry that BTS should do this, so that, “if BTS do this they would chart higher”, those who cares what people like the OP thinks.

2025 for me would be a wonderful time for real ARMYs to enjoy BTS as a group again, without having to be crazy about their achievements. BTS has done all of that. Let them live. If other groups break some of their records, so what? BTS are already legends. You don’t see Mariah Carey, Metallica breaking records everytime they comeback. They don’t have to. BTS is at that level too.

Some Armies do want to have BTS for themselves.

I am probably one of the success stans who mostly track BTS' world success and would b sad to see it struggling against NewJeans.

Mariah and Metallica spent a few years at the top and raked all they had to . BTS would have raked in billions if Bang didn't get too greedy and decided to get K-O-R-E-A-N invest money and launch all these acts, out of these only NewJeans, which was NOT launched by him, appears to be going the farthest.

Instead it now has to face a very serious threat from an act which didn't debut when they were at the top and it now might even have to recruit the help of its greatest rival at its heyday. Which is what I am sad about.

• BTS gonna top every record , whether physical, digitals or touring when they comeback in 2025. Whereas newjeans will be doing great globally in hits, touring and cfs.

You seem to be able to foresee the future. Tell me, do you see me getting a ticket to their Mega Huge Worldwide Comeback Tour? And how about Saturday’s winning lottery numbers

• All I know is that only BTS will have my full support in 2025 and beyond. I’m not sure about other ARMY.

It will have your full support. But will it have Hybe's full support? That is now a huge IF, because if NJ gets bigger than anyone expected, then Bang could give the support to NJ and not to BTS, and we might indeed see BTS , the entire 7, showing up at Palette instead of one of Hybe's channels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!