Music critics review of TXT: The name chapter

• Maybe because usually a whole txt album is like a story book, I guess I understand why they said it's too short. When the story has great theme, we want the author to expand the story more.

I'm just wondering why they only told us tiny bit about title track. Is it so secretive or is it not their cup of tea ;judgingpepe:

• Maybe because usually a whole txt album is like a story book, I guess I understand why they said it's too short. When the story has great theme, we want the author to expand the story more.

I'm just wondering why they only told us tiny bit about title track. Is it so secretive or is it not their cup of tea ;judgingpepe:

I know they got to see only part of the video. But yes the they listened the track too. Maybe they were told not to talk about it?

It can’t be that they all hate it. Lmao

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• First, the critic deleted the tweet containing track 3 name :cryingr:

Currently having my eyes on track 5 :eyes:

Many think it's a slow song so bh can make a lore related mv

BUT

Junnie likes track 5. Has he ever recommended a slow song b4?

Soobin also likes track 5. And in the Christmas live, he referenced bts Dionysus multiple times.

Huening talking about smthg "epic" in his magazine interview reminding me of the performance

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now, it's Kim Young Dae quote "performance of the b side promotion track left deep impression" WHAT DO HE MEAN?

Also, a moa comment said that Taehyun recommended this song b4. Afro pop huh? :eyes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

About the title track, the review sound to me that it seems to be rock influenced again while most people thought it would be more poppy. Soobin also once again mentioned 0X1 as his most favourite txt song in recent live :/

• He deleted the info about track 4 not 3 but right. Lol It’s funny.

I was wondering about that too. Both Hyuka and Yeonjun said track 3 and 5. Taehyun said track 4 (I guess he worked on that) and Soobin said 5. Now I’m sure Yeonjun choose one he likes and one he maybe worked on?

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

I can’t decide what Track 5 is… slow or fast.. Soobin likes slower songs… Yeonjun likes Hiphop and RnB..

S63Sk.gif

• He deleted it? :angryr: Nah, everyone in moaverse already know anyway. We're all just giggling about it.

• Also, a moa comment said that Taehyun recommended this song b4. Afro pop huh? :eyes:

About the title track, the review sound to me that it seems to be rock influenced again while most people thought it would be more poppy. Soobin also once again mentioned 0X1 as his most favourite txt song in recent live :/

this song is so good I hope we get something like this :groovins:

• I seen you talking about a playlist, can you share it? I’m curious.

:eyes:

I've seen it on Twitter here we go

External Content open.spotify.com

• I've seen it on Twitter here we go

External Content open.spotify.com

Thanks a lot! Saved it!

S63Sk.gif

• I'm so excited for this ;( hate waiting lol

Apparently everyone does heh

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!