I will donate 60 akorns to whoever can write a convincing reply on why their ULT is the best.

• Teddy Oppa
    tumblr_nfwtzeBQj41twvdkno1_500.gifv

1) "The Franchise of YG"
    In this video timestamped at 5:37, the host ask JYP who in YGE he is envious of and wants in his company. JYP chose that he wanted Teddy before anyone on the roster.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2)"Duality"
    A night with the ladies vs a night with the boys. Lets face it, we all want a man who can dress for any occasion.
    teddy.jpg

3) "Kid friendly"
    When you type in "Teddy Park" in google image search you can get pics of teddy bears hanging out in parks.
    Teddy-Bears-Picnic.jpeg

4) "Leader by example"
    Teddy was wearing masks before the pandemic. He even wore it correctly with it covering the nose.
    teddymask.jpg

5) "Hit Machine"
    The gold standard of kpop discography
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…rk_production_discography

Please cry more.

• You win. 8)

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Why Son- Chaeyoung is the best ? I see you doubt it, No worries? I can convince you : ) She has sucha great duality. She can look SUPER cute at one moment that look like a QUEEN, ready to step on ALL OF US

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is so comforting, not just for me but for MULTIPLE other people. not JUST multiple people but THOUSANDS and more, she just brings me happiness, anything she dose os the best thing already, she is so kind, talented, and great. She can also songwrite, Theres just something so special about it, here are my favorites, Fake and true, Breakthrough, Feel special, Those and more, thise songs are so good right ?? yea i think so. Her DANCING mhhh

mhhhhhhhhhhh

here is a gif of her just being chae :"( *bursts into tears*

FFA2E4D8-9E97-46A2-A131-B67F0D7DBC3A.jpeg

• lmao i cant believe im actually doing this but here it is ellenote :

I Too, Would Leave My Faves For ATEEZ, Here's Why:

N O N A M E — Their Idol Girlfriend is Given a Nation's...

by: yunhosupremacist

If you're looking for a group that can single-handedly make you drop your faves, then ATEEZ is the group for you. The group consists of 8 multi talented members: Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho. This group is known for their killer performance skills, amazing group chemistry, irresistible duo rap line and their god tier discography. They have been praised by the likes of senior industry professionals such LE from EXID, Changjo of TEEN TOP, Daehyun of BAP, Jaejin and Suwon of SECHSKIES and Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ. They have also been shown to be a top role model for rookie groups entering the 4th generation such as Wonhyuk of E'Last, Aweek's Jinghyu, and TOO's Jaeyun. Reporter Yoo Jihoon is even quoted as saying "....when ATEEZ performs [on music shows], other idols come out and go to watch their performance. They all gather together." ATEEZ's aura is something so captivating that no one can look away. I have firsthand experience with falling victim to this aura. It's only recently that I remembered that I have to pay attention to the other groups I stan. It's only inevitable that they'll become the leaders of the next generation. So in conclusion, stan ATEEZ and prepare yourself for world domination.

Edited 3 times, last by yunhosupremacist: i added more bside songs and changed a couple stuff ().

• You win #2

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!