bg not charting due to gp not giving chance is overused

• Im not in that era but when I click some of the videos I find that there was diversity in concepts in past gg.

I agree that 4th gen gg nugu cant seem to chart. Wonder if it’s the overused gc

If it only would be overused GC. a nugu with cute concept would still have gone viral... But that didnt happen either.

Kpop grew a lot. I think we still have diversity in the smaller groups. Maybe even more than in the past. H1-key doing different concept each release. We now have rock based groups like dreamcatcher. And the smaller groups still do well. They gain fans and have higher sales than in the past. So i guess the domination of the top companies is the reason they get pushed aside.

• If it only would be overused GC. a nugu with cute concept would still have gone viral... But that didnt happen either.

Kpop grew a lot. I think we still have diversity in the smaller groups. Maybe even more than in the past. H1-key doing different concept each release. We now have rock based groups like dreamcatcher. And the smaller groups still do well. They gain fans and have higher sales than in the past. So i guess the domination of the top companies is the reason they get pushed aside.

Valid point

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• i stan 30+ bgs in a vast range and variety of concepts and sounds ateez had 8 wins with Guerrilla and their best sales ever and got jipped on music award shows. They won once so far with Halazia but cant beat new jeans

You want to know what the problem is? DIGITALS. we cannot out digital gg's. We can do well in sales but oh my lord can we not get digitals.

With that said i do believe the Korean GP sleeps on BGs theres so much amazing music both in TT's and Bsides that I personally cant understand why no one is listening to it. Im so sick of this big 4 big 3 whatever shit expand your horizons. Because theres a lot of amazing shit out there.

Just to name a few:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol it has nothing to do with "noisy" music or quality of music. There were SEVERAL great BG songs that werent "noisy" or "messy" or "experimental", but the public completely paid them dust. These songs are better than the stuff being put out by New Jeans, better than Dyna or Butter, better than the musty raps and ballads, but nobody listens to them.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!