What was the more harmful COVID vaccine: the Moderna one or the Pfizer one?

• Why are people so scared of needle and some medication.

Worked well for me.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I got my first vaccination with Astrazeneka even tho it was firstly only allowed to elderly people since after a few "younger" women had issues with it and later on it was Moderna. funny enough everyone was so scared of Astrazeneka and many women thought they could die since 10-20 women passed away and a few hundrets said they had pain from the vaccination and that older women and men would've been fine using it. I had no problems at all except feeling a bit sleepy the next day and having a bit of a hard feeling in my left arm for a day, but that is normal when you get a vaccination so nothing to be worried about.

IDK how comon it is at the moment to use Astrazeneka or other vaccines but last time I heard of getting a vaccination people were mostly refering to Moderna.

Right now older people can get a 4th vaccination to boost their imune system but younger people arn't forced to get more than 3 vaccinations and I think they also have mentioned that there isn't a ""compulsory vaccination" anymore so people arn't forced anymore to do it, but especially doctor offices, insurances and the pharmercy still have informations on posters or informative papers around that say it would be still very good to be vaccinated against covid to not catch it (or to just have a mildly case if you catch the virus)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't know about harmful but Pfizer certainly has bad side effects. I was sicker with the booster than the first two. I even got a rash on my arm because of it, headaches, incredible tiredness. I won't be going in for a fourth one that's for sure.

• I've had Astra, Pfizer and Moderna. No side effects from any of them apart from sore arm and a bit of headache the next day. With that concoction of vaccines running through me I'm fucking immortal now lol.

• imo a vaccine with no side effects is the scary one

side effects like muscle soreness, mild sickness, redness, etc is the vaccine being attacked by your immune system so that the immune system would know how to beat the real thing.

Its like using busted tanks to target practice on to prepare an anti-tank infantry to take on real tanks.

No symptoms is basically not even showing up to training, which leads to ineffective troops.

• I only had arm soreness after every vaccine I've had. I've had family members who were extremely sick after the vaccines, but in my honest opinion, it's preferable to having COVID and risking long-term issues because of it. No thanks. I'll stick to my vaccines.

Oh, I had Pfizer for the original and its boosters.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!