Lumionus VSTEVEN, TXT, StrayKids Chan's Room, A.C.E, BlockB Wanna One & more Vlive's are now uploaded to my channel~.

• Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 12.54.40 AM.png

I talked about this on MONSTAX, Pentagon and A.C.E fan board on vlive before however I self screen recorded certain vlives of groups that were in my life at one point or things that were comforting to me.

Originally, I uploaded it to my google drive but recently I have taken interest in photography, especially astro photography (pictures of the stars, moons etc). I also have been entering in more local photography contest here in Canada.

Because of this, I'm truly running out of space and I didn't want to just delete these videos, so a couple people on a handful of different fan boards, said youtube might actually be the best place since I can just post them and leave them.

I am currently uploading two WOODZ vlive, Jeong Sewoon, and a StrayKids Chan Room episode. However 1 due to slow wifi it takes a while and 2, the hour long lives literally take up to a day to upload so I apologize if it takes forever. If you do follow, I would suggest turning off notifications as I like to upload videos 1 - 3 in a row to free up space better.

Anyways, have a great night/ day, and a great rest of your week!~.

YellowStar𖧷
    🐝 Hello and welcome~ This channel, I will post Vlive Archives of groups or artists that have been in my life at one point or lives that I find really…
    www.youtube.com

• I started recording on DEC 27th, not thinking Vlive closed and shut down on the 31st 😭 . So I do not have all of them saved, but still a handful of each!.

I only have the DCrunch Vlive where Hyun Oh answered my question but not the others. But another Diana (fan of DCRUNCH) has created a channel purely for D Crunch Vlive's. She named her channel 'DCrunch Vlive' and you should be able to find it okay!~.

• MoonFlowerXX

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT, StrayKids Chan's Room, A.C.E, BlockB Wanna One & more Vlive's are now uploaded to my channel~.” to “Lumionus VSTEVEN, TXT, StrayKids Chan's Room, A.C.E, BlockB Wanna One & more Vlive's are now uploaded to my channel~.”.
  • Names of VLIVE's I have on my Channel:

A.C.E Vlive.

(A lot of them are the vlive's where the members are getting sent off to military).

MVP Vlive. (Disbanded BoyGroup).

UNVS Vlive. (Inactive Boy Group, some members in military, some taking time off to focus on their mental health/ not posting on Instagram as much anymore as they used to).

2Z Vlive.

EXO Baekhyun Unboxing his Albums VLIVE.

EXO Sehun and Chanyeol First Duo Vlive.

MONSTAX Vlive.

WONHO Vlive.

WONHO 800 Days Celebration Vlive.

Ikon Vlive.

DKB Vlive.

TXT Vlive.

Pentagon Kino Therapy Vlive.

Pentagon Shinwon Vlive.

Pentagon Hongseok Vlive.

Pentagon Yeo One Vlive.

Pentagon Jinho Vlive Whisper Whisper Series.

NCT TAEYONG Vlive. (I was able to record 3 of them before Vlive shut down, but there is deciated channels on YT that have more then I do).

VIXX Vlive.

Vixx 10th Anniversary Vlive.

SVT Vlive.

SVT Hoshi Calling out SAESANGS VLIVE.

StrayKids VLIVE.

Extra. Twitter, COLDE (Soloist/ WAVY) Sunday Jazz Club Recording.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!