Indigo by RM continues to be a massive success globally

• After making a record for Kpop soloists on BB 200

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With just 1 physical version

It continues to smash globally

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While having incredible critical acclaim

ArmyTaglist

Edited 5 times, last by paradis ().

• very very proud of him!

his solo was so succesful all around - sales, charts, critical acclaim,..

knowing him, he's already working on a new album, but i hope he bakes in the succes of this masterpiece for a long while.

• Wow, he's really eating up anyone else :pleading: I'm so proud of him!

• with his physicals, i think he has a nice run ahead on the BB200. next time, they need to get digitals and physicals out same week. he easily would have debuted w over 100k which puts him in a rare tier of male solo artists regardless of origin

• seriously namjoon put in so much hardworking and passion into this project for the last 4 years. It's like a diary of his late 20s and its a true work of art (wildflower still makes me cry everytime i hear it). Every achievement indigo has accomplished has been incredibly deserved :waterr:

• I love that he said it was a capsule and sort of a farewell to his 20s. I look at other artists in the industry in their 20s and can’t see anyone else who had such a balance of passion, intelligence, and achievement like RM. He did not need to exercise demons in order to convey his thoughts, dreams and desires thru his music. Others use that excuse to act like a shithead.

• Got it! :thumbup:

Fake News Sidney Powell GIF - Fake News Sidney Powell Saturday Night Live GIFs

We have to keep grounded, y’ know…. And conscious of false narratives even when they appear to be backed by facts and cumulative data.

(In all seriousness, what I am most happy about is to see the response to Indigo by Namjoon’s peers and also by serious critics. I feel like his intentions for his art and how he wanted it to be received were crystal clear with this release and those intentions and expectations were met, and then some.)

• We have to keep grounded, y’ know…. And conscious of false narratives even when they appear to be backed by facts and cumulative data.

(In all seriousness, what I am most happy about is to see the response to Indigo by Namjoon’s peers and also by serious critics. I feel like his intentions for his art and how he wanted it to be received were crystal clear with this release and those intentions and expectations were met, and then some.)

Indigo brought out the poet in Namjoon. He worked on this album for a number of years. I can only imagine how many times he pondered whether the album captured the real essence of his youth before he decided to release it.

It is his masterpiece. :red-heart::red-heart:

• And more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!