The Glory (Song Hye-Kyo drama) discussions - Part 2 is released 9-16 end!

• I am watching ep 1 and gosh....

• I watched all episodes. It’s a really good written Drama and even though I’m not really a fan of Song Hye Kyo, I really like her performance here.

I only started watching it because of Lee Dohyun. But the whole cast is delivering quality performances ( even their younger versions)

• is it similar in terms of bullying level to 'Revenge of Others'?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is it similar in terms of bullying level to 'Revenge of Others'?

I didn't watch 'Revenge of Others' but if scale of 1 - 10 and 10 being the worst, this was like a 9 to me because everyone, especially the adults, failed her. I will continue watching since my mother and sister is also watching and it is always more fun to watch dramas with people you can discuss it with.

Thanks SandyBee3 for sharing your thoughts. I will keep going but maybe take it one episode at a time since it's so intense.

• The actor, Jung Sung II, that plays the rich husband of the main bully reminds me of Chinese actor, 胡歌 Hu Ge, a little bit and I think he's the break out star of this series right now lol.

The 'spy auntie' (amazing K-actress - Yeom Hye-ran) is a great character and their dynamic is so interesting

• Ok I ended up binging and just watched the rest of part I. The drama's biggest flaw so far is the OVERUSE of the flashbacks of the abuse. It's terrible and not needed. We GOT it that she suffered horrific abuses. Each time these flashblack played, I had to fast forward or look away. So be warn other sensitive viewers, there's lots of them across part 1. I'm hoping for no more in part 2.

Besides that, some of the things I did like:

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “The Glory (Song Hye-Kyo drama) discussion” to “The Glory (Song Hye-Kyo drama) discussions - season 2 - March 10”.
  • Netflix released new still for season 2

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like the colors of that pink winter coat!

• But they are hitting each other left right and center.

Like the adults too. Parents.

Like wtf

It’s illegal here for a reason.

It makes me mad. I hope she somehow ruins all their lives. Even though that is not the solution either.

Btw cute doctor huh?

• Almost died of boredom with the first epi of Somebody :woow:

• The fact that the bullying shown in this drama are inspired from real life events esp those

scenes make it more heartwrenching to watch, just imagining what the victims had gone through can shaken one's entire soul.

I'm excited for Season 2, LDH's story is also quite depressing, I hope he gets his revenge along with SHK as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!