3 members of Baby Monster born after 2007, will they flop since people are against minors debuting now?

• No way they will flop. Honestly if I was 14-15 years old and already trained for a few years I would not want to wait another 7 years for YG’s next girl group to debut…I definitely wouldn’t waste my chance especially in a company like YG where it literally has taken 7 years to debut BP after 2NE1 and now this new group is another 7 years.

• want everyone to show them the same energy they did to newjeans :iconpepe:

wbk kpop stans are nothing if not hypocritical :iconpepe: wait until they come up with the reasoning that even tho bm is younger than nj their concept is less “childish” so it’s ok to like them, exposing that they never cared about “protecting kids” like they loved to preach in the first place and as long as the actual kids don’t look like kids peeps are perfectly fine with stanning them :iconpepe:

• I'm actually more surprised about seeing no hate compaign against yang hyunsuk on twt, MHJ was trashed a lot, people were calling her names and other slurs but there's no one calling out yg. Most of the twts are harmless jokes, he's a literal criminal working with underage kids. Their parents are so unserious.

• I'm actually more surprised about seeing no hate compaign against yang hyunsuk on twt, MHJ was trashed a lot, people were calling her names and other slurs but there's no one calling out yg. Most of the twts are harmless jokes, he's a literal criminal working with underage kids. Their parents are so unserious.

It’s very hilariously transparent, a woman with questionable taste in films and aesthetics gets crucified to hell and back even tho she’s never outright done anything criminal to real kids, whereas a man who groomed an actual teen and dated her in secret and literally sabotaged her career so that he could take her as his wife gets a free pass again and again and again and peeps are dead silent, no mass hysteria or outrage like what the woman got whatsoever. Kpop stans and their selective memory sure are hypocritically consistent :iconpepe:

• There are 2 thai members

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The first Thai member her nickname in Thai is Prae NOT Pear per written in Thai in the photo of the Tweet etc.

I hope the other one will use her Thai nickname or have a better stage name than what I saw ppl posting -

• It’s very hilariously transparent, a woman with questionable taste in films and aesthetics gets crucified to hell and back even tho she’s never outright done anything criminal to real kids, whereas a man who groomed an actual teen and dated her in secret and literally sabotaged her career so that he could take her as his wife gets a free pass again and again and again and peeps are dead silent, no mass hysteria or outrage like what the woman got whatsoever. Kpop stans and their selective memory sure are hypocritically consistent :iconpepe:

It’s very hilariously transparent, a woman with questionable taste in films and aesthetics gets crucified to hell and back even tho she’s never outright done anything criminal to real kids, whereas a man who groomed an actual teen and dated her in secret and literally sabotaged her career so that he could take her as his wife gets a free pass again and again and again and peeps are dead silent, no mass hysteria or outrage like what the woman got whatsoever. Kpop stans and their selective memory sure are hypocritically consistent :iconpepe:

Ikr such hypocrites, he's a disgusting mf.

• nope
    that the one of the winning formula now

personally
    since
    Wonyoung as 13 yrs old in Produce 48
    then 14 yrs old as IZ ONE
    then floodgate open w IVE and Newjeans

of course you can look back on previous gen
    Gen 1 soloist BOA
    or Gen 2 lot of idols debut at the age

I want to say
    I'm not against it

• I think it is just better to not speculate and wait official information

she's definitely a 2009 liner, supposed her mother already confirmed and she looks like max 10 years old in that predebut pics with DDDD cake, DDDD was 4 years old

as for OP, NewJeans didn't flopped, aren't they so thats your answer

maybe the hate comes from female fans?
    I dont think
    most of the male fans will hate two of them because mostly men like to stan pretty girls as young as possible
    so they neutral most of the time or all the time
    I'm also neutral 😅
    while the female fans act threatened or worried for their fellow woman

• wbk kpop stans are nothing if not hypocritical :iconpepe: wait until they come up with the reasoning that even tho bm is younger than nj their concept is less “childish” so it’s ok to like them, exposing that they never cared about “protecting kids” like they loved to preach in the first place and as long as the actual kids don’t look like kids peeps are perfectly fine with stanning them :iconpepe:

"I WILL USE ANYTHING TO ATTACK OTHER GROUPS AND USE ANYTHING TO DEFEND MY FAVES!!!"

I think that is one of the kpop stans principles. ^^^^^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!