Boys Planet contestants that stick out to you during first fancams?

• the first center boy Sung Hanbin - I can see why he's the center

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ricky - eye catching

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ichika - good smile on stage

Jiwoong - great stage presence

Jay - very expressive

+ all the already debuted ones, they're clearly used to the stage

I haven't seen all fancams yet, but so far these guys stuck out to me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Seeing this, I hope people arn't too mean to Ichika, since he allready failed in a Chinese survival show and people made fun of his little brother in Korea before, so I hope they don't go too hard on him

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • Seeing this, I hope people arn't too mean to Ichika, since he allready failed in a Chinese survival show and people made fun of his little brother in Korea before, so I hope they don't go too hard on him

Why did they make fun of his brother?

Also, I put him in this thread as a trainee that positively sticks out!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Why did they make fun of his brother?

His brother, Jun Uehara was on Produce X and later on Produce 101 Japan

People back than said he was a bad rapper and made fun of him and said he was a wannabe try hard person who thinks he could sing/rap but actually wouldn't and he left the show quit fast. And so decided to try again in Japan instead.

He also got some bit unfortunate coments by the judges back than

Jun: "Can you please repeat it again? I didn't understood"

Judge: "I told you 2 times allready, why don't you understand it? Great another random Japanese guy who thinks he could debut in Korea"

Jun: "But I'm actually half Korean"

Judge: "Oh wow, so why do you not understand Korean than?"

Jun: "Because I'm from Japan and we only speak Japanese at home"

People said a few times back that they didn't understood how he went to the show when he barly even understands Korean and on the old forum I saw some people who said they were happy when he left the show to not emberase himself any further. Later on some people were quit surprised that he started in Japan again even on the same type of show since they couldn't quit belive that he would match better with singing in Japanese.

I'm not quit sure how much it changed by now but after Jun debuted in a boygroup and his brother was first ever named Ichika was for some people back in Chuang2021 just "the brother of Jun from Orbit" and many other people didn't even knew who his brother is, but the interests in him don't seem to be that big right now.

Not sure how it will look like when he participates on Boys Planet, but I could see him doing a bit betteer, even if he might fails just cause hes half Korean and therefore probably more confident with the language than back when he was in a Chinese survival show and just new to the language.

I don't want to entierly say that people could judge him based on his brother in Korea, but there might be a few people that could remember it and yeah ...

But it also could be the other way around at the end and he could be more popular than his brother, who knows

• Wtf, why did he experience so much xenophobia? How did people allow that much xenophobia to go unchecked? The judges should have been called out too. You can learn languages but you can't learn empathy and clearly some people can't learn how to be decent.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wtf, why did he experience so much xenophobia? How did people allow that much xenophobia to go unchecked? The judges should have been called out too. You can learn languages but you can't learn empathy and clearly some people can't learn how to be decent.

BTW for the fact that people said Jun was bad in singing/rapping, just look at these examples and you will clearly see that they were wrong

He also wrote and composed these songs on his own

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!