Greta Thunberg just murdered a man in pure daylight

• I don't know if getting owned by young women is his secret kink, or if he really was stupid enough to believe that his bragging was going to impress someone... Either way, well done, Greta! ^^

• The guy replied to her with “How Dare You!?!” and his minions already replying but now I am seeing excellent memes in the Twitter thread - so many great ones

It’s even more funny because he started it all too…

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol

• Lol Greta is jealous

Tate had more money than she could ever make by kissing the ass of globalist zionists!

Tate is independent man made millionaire! He can buy your soul if he wanted to and condemn you to hell!!

Tate WWWWWWW

• Lmaooo wheen you think you're doing something cool but get own by a young women

maybe he should hire a PR team to manage his twitter account, if he envisage to do tweet likee this in thee futur

Because getting “owned” entails being a millionaire with lots of nice cars and toys and not looking like a woketard. 🤷‍♂️

But hey… the important thing is she is close to 1 million likes 😂

• Well... for me him saying that he has 33 cars, it sounds like he is bragging about how rich he is.

But that made me think "Do you even need that many cars?"

True.

Exactly what I was thinking! Why not be a generous person and give those cars to his fans, or to people who are too poor to buy their own for one reason or another? I guess I expect too much from humanity.

• Because getting “owned” entails being a millionaire with lots of nice cars and toys and not looking like a woketard. 🤷‍♂️

But hey… the important thing is she is close to 1 million likes 😂

being a millionaire with lots of nice cars and toys doesn't stop him from being a stupid guy who thing that he's smart with his dumb tweet

and not looking like a woketard ? oh i'm sorry it's true global warming doesn't exist, all the scientist lied to us, we aren't struggling to feed every human on the planet even more than few years ago because of the extreme heat and cold in some region of the world, it's just a lie that media is spreading

thanks god there's still some guy like this one who are smart enough to see through all the lies that the world is spreading and guys like you who are enough " educated" to support him and go against the fake wokeness that some people is trying to spread

thanks to all of you who are saving us with you enlightment of the lies from the society, thanks god you are here

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Yes… shove your political agendas down everyones throats and bully people online because that really works in the real world.

People are free to choose and live the way they want and will continue to do so as long as there are free markets.

But yes, continue to be woke and gather those likes on twitter because it is really making a difference. 😂

• Yes… shove your political agendas down everyones throats and bully people online because that really works in the real world.

People are free to choose and live the way they want and will continue to do so as long as there are free markets.

But yes, continue to be woke and gather those likes on twitter because it is really making a difference. 😂

yeah people are free to choose and live how they want, did i say something about it

but if they are free to choose how to live, i'm also free to think what i want and express it , and my opinion is that people like him and you who are trying to be edgy by going against a so call fake wokeness aren't as smart than they think they are in their little brain

no going in the same way than most of the people think, and be concern about our futur and the futur of where you live doesn't make you smarteer than people, who are truly smart to understand that they need to change their way of living and stop being selfish about their stupid need of having 33 cars, when he's only driving 1 car, because they understand that it's what needs to be done

Well seems like likes on twitter is really making a difference considering that most company are involve in a more green politics and each countries are making laws to reduce pollution

trust me if you spend more time reading real artical about politics around the world and less going around on the internet looking for some complotist forum about some fake wokeness, you would know that this so called little likes on twitter make things change around the world

on this side note, i'll just ignore your comment because a debate with someone who doesn't have any real argument to support their point of view is useless

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I missed what she said at first. I really don't like that girl but... OMFG she just got a few hero points. Andrew Tate was put on earth so that real men had an example of how not to act.

• Your point of view is so skewed in your liberal echo chamber. The real concern isn’t polution or these other liberal agendas. The real problem are people like you who are completely controlled and mannipulated by governments, put in place to be sheep and live a worthless meaningless controlled life.

Open your eyes and see how the world really works and why politicians and the elite create these liberal agendas. Its to keep people like you in place so you never achieve greatness or rebel against the system.

But hey… keep going for those million likes, while governments, the elite, and corporations cater to you guys by giving you something to be “passionate” about, so the guys on top can continue living their lavish lifestyles and fly around the world in their private jets and sail the seas on their multimillion dollar yachts. 🤣

• Your point of view is so skewed in your liberal echo chamber. The real concern isn’t polution or these other liberal agendas. The real problem are people like you who are completely controlled and mannipulated by governments, put in place to be sheep and live a worthless meaningless controlled life.

Open your eyes and see how the world really works and why politicians and the elite create these liberal agendas. Its to keep people like you in place so you never achieve greatness or rebel against the system.

But hey… keep going for those million likes, while governments, the elite, and corporations cater to you guys by giving you something to be “passionate” about, so the guys on top can continue living their lavish lifestyles and fly around the world in their private jets and sail the seas on their multimillion dollar yachts. 🤣

now thanks to your enlightment i caan see the light,

i'm going to live a life full of passion and desire

my life will never be the same after this moment

thanks to you great guru johnny, life finally have a sweet taste again

• now thanks to your enlightment i caan see the light,

i'm going to live a life full of passion and desire

my life will never be the same after this moment

thanks to you great guru johnny, life finally have a sweet taste again

Absolutely oblivious. Keep fighting the good fight. Get those likes. You are making a difference on this planet.

your mommy don't love you? :pleading:

• your mommy don't love you? :pleading:

Well... I know that Greta's mom is an opera singer.

External Content www.youtube.com

I was very surprised when I found about this woman being her mother. (just found out about it today)

I remember that I kind of used to like that song back then.

• Well... I know that Greta's mom is an opera singer.

External Content www.youtube.com

I was very surprised when I found about this woman being her mother. (just found out about it today)

I remember that I kind of used to like that song back then.

I feel like I knew this but I am somehow still in shock LMFAO

Can’t reason with people who’s biggest struggle is getting their absurd pronouns read wrong 😮‍💨

5B94BF73-50D0-4378-A4DB-D415E37C620C.jpeg

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!