I'm begging people to check out this Korean Artist. He deserves so much!

• At this point, he has finally hit 68 Subscribers!, I have never been prouder of him.

I made a article this year where we discussed our favourite underrated artists which you can find here: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…groups-and-indie-soloists

But this post is discussing one of the artist who finally hit 68 Subscribers!. I really love this artist, and he always does his best to thank fans for commenting and heart comments. Please consider checking out some of his music if you need something new, I would really appreciate it. He deserves a lot. 🖤

(Latest release).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Favourites:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked a few songs. Left some love for the artist. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!