[NB] Itaewon survivors spotlight anonymous black man who pulled over 30 people out of the crowd crush before disappearing

• source: Itaewon survivors spotlight anonymous Black man who pulled 30 people out of the crowd crush before disappearing

20221103000051_0.webp

Article: "Black man saved 30 people, picking them out of the crowd like picking radish out of the ground, and disappeared" Another hero of Itaewon

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+2,423, -25] The man and his group saved dozens of lives before quietly returning home. True heroes. I hope that they're found and given special awards.

2. [+2,083, -17] Whoever you are, thank you

3. [+109, -1] If not for that foreigner, there could've been dozens of more casualties. The government needs to find him and give him a deep bow of gratitude.

4. [+98, -1] He saved 30 people but it's because he pulled them out of the crowd that I'm sure more space was opened up for the others behind them. He must've saved even more lives all things considered. Thank you so much.

5. [+96, -1] He picked up a man who's 182 cm, 96 kg like a radish out of the ground... amazing and respectable...

6. [+70, -15] There are ilbe fools who are sitting in their basements commenting about how they couldn't stomach giving CPR to women while this burly foreign man saved 30 lives before disappearing

7. [+63, -2] I have a feeling he must've been an American soldier. Thank you.

8. [+56, -4] There is no Superman. The real Superman is people like this man. True heroes.

9. [+34, -1] I'm really curious how strong he must've been to just pick up a 182/96kg man out of the crowd like that..

10. [+33, -0] I sincerely hope we find him

11. [+30, -0] It's not just 30 people he saved.. considering this was a crowd crush, getting 30 out means he saved 100 more in the back. If not for this man, the death toll could've been even higher..;;;;

12. [+30, -2] Check all the CCTVs and find him. According to accounts, he saved 30 lives. I'm sure he's suffering from his own side effects of this whole ordeal. Find him, offer him our thanks, and give him the proper respect he deserves.

13. [+30, -1] So many foreigners stepped up to help Koreans.. too bad there are still so many trashy people who hate on and attack foreigners for no reason.

14. [+21, -1] We don't know who you are but thank you~~~

15. [+12, -0] 156 deaths is a shock but the number could've been much higher without all the heroes that were saving lives in random pockets of this accident. Thank you so much.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I really do hope the bystanders who helped are found and recognized. They didn't save those people for glory, but I've read several accounts of survivors wanting to thank them for saving them.

• I really do hope the bystanders who helped are found and recognized. They didn't save those people for glory, but I've read several accounts of survivors wanting to thank them for saving them.

So many anonymous heroes

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• you know what will be cool?

if all of those foreign heroes could stand together in one photo

with the people they've helped

maybe then some people in SK will finally change their aproach towards foreigners

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember watching a video of a black man carrying a woman, but I wonder are they talking about the same man?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!