2022 Girl Group Members Top 5 Moments

• Thought I would do a little fun thread on the top 5 GG members moments in KPOP. The ranking is .... well it's MY LIST so I choose it

Edit: made a part 2 for 6 - 10

5. Xiaoting - ISAC Dancesport

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Our muscle queen Xiaoting, showing off a different side of dance that took away the breaths of many. I dare say that no other 4th Gen member can pull this off as amazing as she did. The moment she walked out you know she already won

femaleidols — XIAOTING, DanceSports ISAC 2022

4. Chaewon - Antifragile

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think most people went wild after this. I mean we already know she was great in IZ*ONE, then she levelled up even more in Fearless, but it was Antifragile that grabbed everyone into her clutches

ANTITITITI FRAGILE FRAGIEL ANTITITITI FRAGILE

르세라핌 김채원 ANTIFRAGILE 입덕직캠.gif - 스퀘어 카테고리

3. Winter - Step Back

Just the thumbnail itself you already know it is going to be a good one. Honestly thumbnails make such a huge difference in fancams, this is no different. She's just so adorable and this fancam I think is the most viewed this year

Search aespa: winter

2. Gaeul - After Like

It's not exactly this fancam that went viral, but more like her iconic line in After Like (but she looks so good in this fancam so I have to post it)

Her pre-chorus part is one of the most viral lines of the entire year

femaleidols — kangyeosaang: gaeul ♡ after like ending fairy ·...

1. Tsuki - GingaMingaYo

Lets be real, any of the 2-5 can be ranked in any order, but the No.1 undisputed moment has to be this. Tsuki's fancam un-nugufied Billlie and gotten more people to look out for them. Her facial expressions are unlike any other performer.

rideum wireul groove it — Tsuki ✧ “GingaMingaYo” (220225)

What are your time 5 moments?

• My girl Yuna uwu

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!