if you could reverse an anime from being made, which would you pick?

• if you could stop any anime or anime franchise from being made, which would it be?

me personally id pick MHA. bc wtf

Don’t you dare erase MHA!

:teddy-pepe:

it’s a great manga and horikoshi is the new gen goat of manga art.

There are a lot of anime I’d reverse, particularly ones that contain any single element of lolli, that shit is so disturbing but somehow normalised in some anime/manga series.

• Hanako kun so that I would have never watched it in April 2019 and therefore never had to start being invested in a story that currently I am not interested in anymore. I am actually quite upset about it because at first I thought it was pretty interesting, but recently the story is just focused on characters and themes I am not interested in at all. I keep reading the illegal scans of the manga because I really want to know how it ends, but it feels like every new chapter, arc, and character I do not care about at all. At this point I should probably just come back in 2 years and see if the plot has been resolved yet.

Reading it honestly reminds me of my own writing at a part where I don't feel motivated anymore, or where I am focused trying to make it technically "good" and forgetting about making it actually funny, emotional, or interesting to myself. It just feels so boring like doing homework, or like every plot point I read (or write, in my analogy to my own writing) is there because it should be, or because it is what logically should happen, but is not exciting or interesting. However the biggest reason it is boring is that I am just not interested in any aspect of the characters and story anymore. They already went past all the most interesting parts (to me) at the start and now, it is both complicated and boring (to me).

• if you could stop any anime or anime franchise from being made, which would it be?

me personally id pick MHA. bc wtf

Why do you not like MHA, I have watched a lot of it, either up to S3 or S4, but I never have read the manga. If I have a criticism is that maybe it feels a bit too perfectly structured and like there is no room, sort of like 4th gen k-pop groups. It always feels like it is about showing how clever and cool it is, and delivering exactly the "cool factor" that it is meant to in a fast and efficient way. But the downside is that can make it feel non-human like a cold rock or piece of paper.

• I'll probably get stoned, but I'd choose Naruto. My eye twitches at the mention of this manga. My boyfriend has watched it several times and wouldn't go for walks with me during that time!!! All of our conversations have been about Naruto. I'm just tired of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!