People who have checked fx but don't stan them why?

• the title

What did you like about them and what you didnt?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah non active or disbanded groups aren't going to hold my interest enough to "stan". And I wasn't around when f(x) was active either. I can appreciate their music tho.

I also have a soft spot for Amber. She's cool.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I don’t like most of their music just the famous ones like 4 walls and electric shock

Don’t give a damn about the members

Listen to Papi

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah non active or disbanded groups aren't going to hold my interest enough to "stan". And I wasn't around when f(x) was active either. I can appreciate their music tho.

I also have a soft spot for Amber. She's cool.

Wished more people gave her a chance

• I respect that they were something fresh for the kpop scene when they came out and that they contributed to the hallyu wave with their internationally critically acclaimed Pink Tape and being the first kpop act to perform at SXSW.

Their music just isn't for me. It's fine. I can see why other people like it. But it doesn't stand out as being particularly memorable, and the strongest members of the group were, imo, underutilized. Luna's solo music has been more my style.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• This kinda gets to the same thing I talked about with Shinee. I think some of the 2nd gen stuff sounds very dated. I certainly don't mind a throwback sound (I ridiculously love 90s and 00s r&b), but like I heard them hyped so much and it was a little hit and miss for me, although certainly preferable to SNSD (I don't like their music at all generally speaking).

Like this is that same kind of sound I was talking about with Everybody, which was very in style, I think:

Great vocals but too much of that (to me) grating higher pitched cutesy female vocals, which was still very popular in the era, like this:

The disco has some great songs and I think it's interesting for the variety but it's up and down to me personally. Songs like these are so great tho (all of these have a retro sound too, but they work for me. Rum Pum Pum and Diamond are prolly the most contemporary sounding). And I really love Luna's voice...

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!