Its good anons is gonna be gone

• It’s exactly that. The only people who had a problem with the Anon section are people who cannot stand different opinions. And usually they try to silence people by bullying them. And it’s even more problematic when they are mods.

It’s interesting how you can write the most vile and racist thing and it won’t be a problem but try writing something unpopular about a group, it’s the end of the world.

I saw a lot of things against groups I like, yet I’m not against Anon. I don’t understand this way of thinking.

look what happened here

kingkook was just reporting what the main site published and got attacked, even called pathetic. and users wonder why some prefer to post in anons

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum The Lounge.
  • It’s exactly that. The only people who had a problem with the Anon section are people who cannot stand different opinions. And usually they try to silence people by bullying them. And it’s even more problematic when they are mods.

It’s interesting how you can write the most vile and racist thing and it won’t be a problem but try writing something unpopular about a group, it’s the end of the world.

I saw a lot of things against groups I like, yet I’m not against Anon. I don’t understand this way of thinking.

Yeah to be honest i don't understand this thing of penalizing people who want to express themselves freely without risking to be bully

Just because some people cry about what is said in the anon

When the one in fault aren't the one wjo post there or even the post there

But the people who cry about it, because they know that they don't enjoy anon section and might not like what said to be here

But they influct this to themselves by going in the anon section to read the comment

And then cry

I'm sorry but if condamn something and don't support something i'll not go watch and influct me this just to complain then

I just don't understand this mentality

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!