JO1 and INI are going trougt the roof, if they arn't the most popular boygroups in Japan than IDK what is

• INI's newest MV hit almost 19 million views in less than 10 days on YT wich is way way way quicker than what any of their other MV got so far and JO1's newest has almost 48 million in a month wich is also their most viewed MV

INI is about to release their first full album soon so I hope they can sell more than they did before, wich is also crazy since both JO1 and INI sold over half a million on their last release.

JO1 debuted in 2020 and sold around 3 million and INI debuted in 2021 and sold over 1.5 million by now wich is a lot since barly any newer boygroup in Japan (who is not part of Johnny's Entertainment!) can do so much (and no we do not count that &Team may sell a crap ton too if the full results on their debut are out because they have Hybe Labels in their back)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• If you don't count Johnny's groups, how does you say they are the most popular? it's like saying, if we don't count HYBE groups, JYP groups are the most popular lol I mean even if we compare just Snow Man alone, the group debuted in 2020 and sold nearly 10 million singles/albums. Even Seventeen has sold 1.7 million albums in Japan this year alone. :pepe-shrug:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!