Can Stray Kids get all daesangs next year now that BTS is on hiatus?

• Remember HYBE releasing BTS whole album discography in Vinyls starting with "Love Yourself : Answer" in January 2023. The U.S sales will count towards Billboard Hot 100 and the other Billboard charts.

And also I was thinking that could be the case with a new BTS album release with concept photos and everything during the enlistment. BUT THEN AGAIN, HYBE likes to make, money. And if they not gonna make money off of the album because BTS are in the military, then I think they wouldn't waste their time.

Its not impossible though.

I'm actually looking for to the backed up content.

• Lmfao. One actually needs a HIT to sweep awards. These BGs not named BTS need to stop flopping domestically before we even talk about something like this.

• Their music is just bad for them to sweep. Album awards might be within reach but doesnt aespa have good sales too. If they release next year, they have higher chance of winning aoty as they also most likely will have good digitals.

• BTS IS NOT GONE & IS STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE RELEASING SOLO ALBUMS TOO!!!!!!!!!!! They won't be completely gone bcs they'll also be releasing solo albums. RM just released "indigo" and if the Maknae Line releases full albums or solos , then y'all done for because let's just say ARMYs are anxious for Maknae Line's albums. And Suga should come back as AGUST D & release D3, which is sure to do well considering how ARMYs loved D2. Keep in mind that they themselves can still get nominations for daesangs as solo artist & if it's world-wide icon & BTS is nominated in solo, then we ARMYs will do everything to get them that award.

If it comes to fan voting, then trust me ARMYs will still make themselves be seen & heard. we will still vote for our tannies as a group & individually.

they won't be gone & will probably get solo awards as well; Hobi getting a solo award is the begining. RM will probably release another album before going to service or while he's serving & maybe we can get a group album during enlistment. They'll def get solo daesang nominations.

And Stray Kids doing MAMA sweep sound far fetched. Listen, Im a STAY & ARMY but Stray Kids 1st needs to prove themselves in korea too and have good charting. Like they need to have songs on chart & charting for a good amount of time. BTS has Spring Day (2015 or 2016) still on Melon charts despite it being released 4+ years ago. They need to have longetivity and good charting. They might yet they need to have better charting in korea. They can & keep in mind they have until 2025 to do so, bcs by then BTS WILL BE BACK !!!!!

• Better to aim for 2025. Unless of course, BTS drops a previously completed Album, during their military enlistment, which can very well happen. Remember, BTS do not have to actually promote in person. If Hybe drops a lot of BTS contents during this time to compensate for no in-person promotions, sorry folks - but it's game over.

Baekhyun had to halt the upload of prerecorded videos on his vlog because k-netizens thought he might be making some pocket change off of it. No way anyone is gonna announce a full fledged album they are putting up for sale in the mids of their enlistment. Hybe isn't that crazy.

• I don't see any act doing a sweep tbh

Album on melon will go to some other act & album on mama can go to skz or 17 or BP

Soty is the only one that can be the same across most award shows & that is GG only award lol

Artist on melon/mama will be different

• From the biggest awards, I think they can win AOTY and Worldwide Icon at MAMA, along with AOTY at GDA. They seem the favorites for these ones.

They have a chance with MAMA AROTY and the SMA Daesang, but I think It will end up going to another act.

• Also another thing for album -- it is kinda funny that some are forgetting BTS solos are still going to sell a sh*t ton... Jin sold over 1M+ without US/Europe sales (and from just 2 vers) and he doesn't have that big c-bars. Tae has probably one of the biggest in kpop and so does JK and Jimin, and i expect them to probs go all out for their solo albums sales wise (keep in mind tae's bar has once bought 300k for a bts album -- mots:7 so will likely probably do 500k-1M alone for a solo tae album).

I wouldn't be surprised if maknae line with their large c bars sell 2M+ ie competing with the top sales that some groups have.

• Baekhyun had to halt the upload of prerecorded videos on his vlog because k-netizens thought he might be making some pocket change off of it. No way anyone is gonna announce a full fledged album they are putting up for sale in the mids of their enlistment. Hybe isn't that crazy.

wasnt there a bg that released an album while all members are enlisted?

if sm decided that ok, but why would people gripe over a band that has given them a lot of soft power ww releasing stuff while not actually profiting from it?

• Listen, I'm an Army and i think StrayKids can bag AOTY unless a member of maknaeline makes us surprised by selling over 3M. So far they're the only BG after BTS that surpassed 3M+sales with one single album. And their growth has been crazy so they're gonna sell even more in next comeback.

But that's about it.

World wide icon is a close one but Armys will go hard for that due to missing OT7 BTS

• Listen, I'm an Army and i think StrayKids can bag AOTY unless a member of maknaeline makes us surprised by selling over 3M. So far they're the only BG after BTS that surpassed 3M+sales with one single album. And their growth has been crazy so they're gonna sell even more in next comeback.

But that's about it.

World wide icon is a close one but Armys will go hard for that due to missing OT7 BTS

The Maknae line will be the biggest headache for skz bec they will be Million album sellers and they are already great with their streams which SKZ is really bad at. Even RM is starting to be a stumbling block for Stray Kids and with Suga also dropping his album next year, SKZ's chance for AROTY or ALOTY is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Worldwide Icon is one award that ARMY will never let go. It may have appeared that they were head to head the last time but it's not because of SKZ's growth. It's because ARMY got complacent and relied on other ARMY to do the work. Besides, BTS ARMY thrive on panic voting. It's just the way it is.

• The Maknae line will be the biggest headache for skz bec they will be Million album sellers and they are already great with their streams which SKZ is really bad at. Even RM is starting to be a stumbling block for Stray Kids and with Suga also dropping his album next year, SKZ's chance for AROTY or ALOTY is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Worldwide Icon is one award that ARMY will never let go. It may have appeared that they were head to head the last time but it's not because of SKZ's growth. It's because ARMY got complacent and relied on other ARMY to do the work. Besides, BTS ARMY thrive on panic voting. It's just the way it is.

Not Gonna Lie, it's gonna be epic if BTS individual members win the Daesangs though. Kpop stans claiming that their faves are gonna win in 2023 because BTS is already away just for individual members to block groups from winning :sweat::sweat::sweat:

• Kpop stans can't wait for their faves to takeover from BTS eh

• I think txt or which ever company gets real close to with those award tv stations. We all kpop is all about who has the best relationships and deals and Jyp lacks that compared to sm and hybe.

• I think txt or which ever company gets real close to with those award tv stations. We all kpop is all about who has the best relationships and deals and Jyp lacks that compared to sm and hybe.

it’s not going to be txt lol don’t think jyp lacks in terms of relationships with these award shows + tv stations. there’s already a lot of proof jyp is in good terms with them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!