bugAboo disbands

• Cause I said popopopopop is bad, I just relayed the truth

I agree

Their "weird" "quirky" name matches with their "weird" "offbeat" music.

But bugAboo is clearly a name more offputting than most, well not just the name but the concept is clearly weird too, although it helps them stand out it's hard for people to identify with it

should have kept your mouth shut :mad:

Ryan Jhun read your post and was like "oh shit dawg" and group went poof </3:boompepe:

jk jk but I find the timing all uh sad ig ;judgingpepe:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• And no one would have heard After Like if it were sung by them because kpop stans and the Korean GP do not care about groups unless they're already popular or from popular companies.

that's a point

but can you imagine

Black Eyed Pilseung giving all good songs to other artists, and give STAYC some weird rejects?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope this rumor was not from one of their members.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

it's sickening how those in positions of power use their authority to abuse and harass minors. kpop industry can be extremely dark.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content twitter.com

wtf no...

I remember checking out their Debut too!

How did they disband :(

i hope the girls will be happy

I've read through all the replies on the rumor tweet, but I am wondering what was the original context of the DM.

It was posted by @morimotoshoji but who is that account in the first place and why was this message sent to them? Just randomly? The message starts with "Good evening, sorry I'm late." is that mistranslation of "Good evening, sorry it's late."?

Also, when talking about their schedule, I find it interesting they didn't make any mention of shooting YouTube contents, which some groups are doing.

I think its a newer group because if it's a group that has been active for 1 or 2 years, why would this person still have to take Korean lessons?

Tweet is now deleted, ah seriously...

• It could be fake.

We never know with these things.

• bugAboo members dedicate heartfelt letters to fans after news of group's disbandment
    The members of bugAboo have dedicated heartfelt letters to their fans, Rainboo, for their love and support in the last year.&nbsp;Earlier on D…
    www.allkpop.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!