Questions raised regarding JiTb and J-hope having to fend for himself in the airport

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Reading this makes me more upset with BH..

I thought it someone odd when I saw the vid at the airport and it was the lack of manager and security.

I'll never forget the mess of a rollout for JiTB.

• it feels like bh shifted a lot of BTS staffs to other labels when they decided to enlist and promote solos.

I mean its no secret that staffs that worked with BTS was assigned to other groups. Even those who were with them from the start but thats not an excuse for BH's failure to assist and protect their artists.

• I mean its no secret that staffs that worked with BTS was assigned to other groups. Even those who were with them from the start but thats not an excuse for BH's failure to assist and protect their artists.

i didn't say that as an excuse. i meant it as the cause.

• I mean its no secret that staffs that worked with BTS was assigned to other groups. Even those who were with them from the start but thats not an excuse for BH's failure to assist and protect their artists.

Can't they even hire someone new for these groups? BTS is literally the group that gave them millions of benefit so they could debut more groups lol. I can't believe this outrage.

• I agree with others' answers. But sometimes I do feel like Bighit still underestimate how popular the hyung line till this day. I just can't help but remember that time when they used to give the hyung line only 2 bodyguards at the airport because they're not as popular as the maknae line. Maybe the reasons was different this time but it's hard to think the otherwise.

• I agree with others' answers. But sometimes I do feel like Bighit still underestimate how popular the hyung line till this day. I just can't help but remember that time when they used to give the hyung line only 2 bodyguards at the airport because they're not as popular as the maknae line. Maybe the reasons was different this time but it's hard to think the otherwise.

I just can't believe he had to run alone through the airport. I know how stressful it is when your luggage is lost and no one is there to help you, especially when you're in a foreign country.

And if someone had recognized him? He could have been mobbed. This is so scary.

• Thats fucking scary. BTS being without sufficient security is a terrifying thought.

I’ve also noticed he got slanted a lot by bighit with his solo release. I’m wondering if it was timing with the military service talks/talks of their future. It does seem like a lot of members are kind of over bighit at this point.

The fact he had no physicals is also super odd and concerning. Despite all their shit, he still performed very well overall. but it is unacceptable and I’m glad fans are raising this, especially concerning security.

• Thats fucking scary. BTS being without sufficient security is a terrifying thought.

I’ve also noticed he got slanted a lot by bighit with his solo release. I’m wondering if it was timing with the military service talks/talks of their future. It does seem like a lot of members are kind of over bighit at this point.

The fact he had no physicals is also super odd and concerning. Despite all their shit, he still performed very well overall. but it is unacceptable and I’m glad fans are raising this, especially concerning security.

Also the radio guy trying to contact the label to get an uncompressed file of the song and not getting an answer?? It's ridiculous! They couldn't be doing this shit worse.

• Also the radio guy trying to contact the label to get an uncompressed file of the song and not getting an answer?? It's ridiculous! They couldn't be doing this shit worse.

That radio guy is a BTS fan and a Radio host/DJ of one of the biggest radio stations in LA, and one of the few who supports BTS in the US music industry. He also interviewed LSFM and played their song on air. So HYBE can get their act together for other groups but not BTS. BTS is the main reason why HYBE groups have such great opportunities in the US ( i.e. playing rockin eve, lollapalooza) but HYBE isn’t doing much to support BTS lately. I really hope BTS leaves them instead of renewing. YG does more for BP than BH ever did for BTS.

Dont make this about hl vs ml. Hybe lacks staff they don't have resources to handle so many groups that's why they split soumu and bighit's staff and shifted them to other labels. Taehyung didn't have any bodyguard with him at Paris airport either. They still move like a poor ass company despite having the biggest Asian act under them. They need to be called out.

Edited once, last by elliejr ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!